SEARCH DOWN: Tire question...

Z20WHAT

Established Member
Just want to confirm before I finalize my order...

Nitto 315s will fit on the stock wheels and stock suspension without any major problems, correct?

How many miles are you people getting out of them?

predator

Established Member
Yep....no issues....no problems. Couldn't tell you about milage since I have put only 2.5K on my set. Your close enough to come look if you like. :beer:

Z20WHAT

Established Member
Originally posted by predator
Yep....no issues....no problems. Couldn't tell you about milage since I have put only 2.5K on my set. Your close enough to come look if you like. :beer:

i was just down there this weekend

my '87 got towed =/

Z20WHAT

Established Member
awesome....just ordered them

i think i remember what they look like, would be nice if any of you could post some pictures....AGAIN (yeah yeah i know, sorry)

predator

Established Member
I don't know about posting pics....still....but I might be able to email a couple after I get home tonight.

Where abouts were you down this way?

03Red10th

Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
Hey Predator, My boy (mystangs) is in your neck of the woods. He has an 03 silver 10th maybe you've seen him. I was rolling down I95 a couple Saturdays ago and saw a yellow 03 a little north of Frederickburg. I wonder if it was you.

Z02WHAT, I'm in Fairfax Co. 5 Mins from Mason.

Z20WHAT

Established Member
Originally posted by predator
I don't know about posting pics....still....but I might be able to email a couple after I get home tonight.

Where abouts were you down this way?

We were at a couple of bars, one called Mat Hatter or something and the other was Brocks.

Z20WHAT

Established Member
Originally posted by 03Red10th
Hey Predator, My boy (mystangs) is in your neck of the woods. He has an 03 silver 10th maybe you've seen him. I was rolling down I95 a couple Saturdays ago and saw a yellow 03 a little north of Frederickburg. I wonder if it was you.

Z02WHAT, I'm in Fairfax Co. 5 Mins from Mason.

I'm up that way a few times a week. Usually hit up TT Reynolds and/or Bridges and I currently go to Mason part time.

Users who are viewing this thread