Searched with no results

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
I'm trying to find the best. I mean I will not take 2nd best or even something that may get the job done. This being the most awesomest, bestest, finest, amazingly goddest car ever. I have not seen a thread cover it and it's the most important part of the car.

No site sponsor advertises it and Tob hasn't done a write up. Van won't speak on it and there seems to be no performance write up for it. I have tried a few places but noone is to knowledgable but I need the best.

What's the best wiper blade to use?:banana: Now we shall carry on with our normally scheduled posting

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
The day I do a writeup on wiper blades is the same day I start wearing lipstick.

Tob

Gloss or pastel - which goes better with work boots?

Slabo

Established Member
The day I do a writeup on wiper blades is the same day I start wearing lipstick.

Tob

Gloss or pastel - which goes better with work boots?

Since your writeup's are so good Tob we don't care what gloss or even shade you wear. :lol1:

On second thought go with the gloss. :D

Woodbutcher

Established Member
I honestly don't even know if my wipers work, I have never even turned them on once! But I guess I should know the best blade replacement for that one time I get coaught in the rain.

TexasShelby

Established Member
Michelin Ultra Stealth Wiper Blades

MichelinUltraStealthWiperBlade_zps070b01d0.jpg

dirtyo2000

DirtyO2000
Established Member
Heard there's an all paid vacation for any original thread that hasn't been covered and free welding by Tob, seen everything imaginable except for wiper blades. About that lipstick shade LOL.

airmanb2b

Established Member
Not sure if I am comfortable diving into this project as a DIY. Can anyone recommend a good performance shop in my area to do this reasonably?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

frydguy79

Established Member
the best blades are the stock ones!!
plus i use rainx, every single time i wash my windshield. best stuff on earth when your caught in rain

Users who are viewing this thread