Seat belt connector nut

torchred2000gt

Established Member
I picked up an 03 gt a few days ago. The PO installed a couple of good looking raxd seats in the front. I have no need for them and am installing the original leather seats. The problem I'm running into is that he apparently didn't put the nut for the belt connector, the part the strap buckle snaps into, back on the original seats. Would anyone happen to know what size and thread they are? All I can find is the head is allegedly 19mm. That doesn't help me much though. Thanks!

ashleyroachclip

Established Member
Are you talking about the female side ( the Belton the transmission tunnel side ?
The seat belt bolts are not just a bolt in strength , and have a shanked top.
I will look and see if I still have those bolts ,as I have removed several from 01 Cobra seats I installed in my 2 fox body's .
Send me a private message to remind me , if that is still not working try an email @
[email protected].

torchred2000gt

Established Member
I'll snap a picture when I get home to make it more clear.

I took the seat off the rack and took it in to Fastenal a few minutes ago. The nut is an M12-1.75 if anyone else ever needs a replacement.

torchred2000gt

Established Member
I forgot to take a picture before I threw the seats back in. Anyways, the attached picture from Corbeau shows the nut I was talking about.

Attachments

• corbeau-seat-bracket-install-10.jpg
    corbeau-seat-bracket-install-10.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 78

Users who are viewing this thread