Seat Extenders

paxtu22

Established Member
I am looking to purchase a set of seat track extenders. Where do I get a set and how far do they move the seat back? I am 6' 5" will this make much of a difference?

Thanks
Eric

Rev

This Space For Rent...
Established Member
Count me in also, could really use them.

Anyone got a price, or the website to these?

unit213

Bone Stock
Established Member
6'7 here...I have the seat rail extenders. They make the car drivable. It's still pretty damned uncomfortable though. That's due to the shitty seats IMO. The extenders are nice pieces.

Rev

This Space For Rent...
Established Member
Originally posted by JamesT
Thanks

For us shorter guys, 6'2" here, that ought to help keep my left knee from getting frozen from the A/C vent.

Oh man I know the feeling! Or having the turn signal hit your knees right?

03ShadowCobra

To the Hindenpeter!!!
Established Member
Originally posted by unit213
6'7 here...I have the seat rail extenders. They make the car drivable. It's still pretty damned uncomfortable though. That's due to the shitty seats IMO. The extenders are nice pieces.
I agree the stock seats are sh!tty, swap in some Recaro Sports. Definetly the best mod I have ever done.
EDIT: You have to use the Recaro sliders and brackets. Do not use the recaro adapter that bolts up to the factory power seat. If you do you head will be touching the roof.

Last edited:

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Originally posted by JamesT
Thanks

For us shorter guys, 6'2" here, that ought to help keep my left knee from getting frozen from the A/C vent.
Ohhhhh so cold 6'3 here. Sorry if it won't work on the 03's just thought it might:shrug:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Have had the Kenny Brown kit installed for about a month now (Thanks John!).....At 6'4", 250, I felt that I needed a little more room. Mod definately improved the comfort level, but have come to realize that the Terminators are just not really designed for bigger people. Still have clearance problems with the steering wheel, but it's improved with the mod. IMO, the seats are actually nice, but are designed for a certain sized person....and I'm not it!

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
Iron Terp, glad you're happy with the extenders. I wish we could Lower our seat position. Maybe that is where Recaro's or Corbeau's come in.

Iron, very happy with the shifter gasket. No noise from my Triax Mgw combo. quieter than stock. Imagine that.

Users who are viewing this thread