Seat protection?

Rainman15

Petey RIP 04/29/05
Established Member
Don't know about scotch guard, but I know some people have Wet Okles (spelling?) seat covers which look pretty good. My wife is due to deliver our first kid next month and I'm going to order a set. Hopefully it will save my seat until he is grown and I turn the truck over to him. :)

H46D

Shark attacks up
Established Member
Originally posted by Rainman15
Don't know about scotch guard, but I know some people have Wet Okles (spelling?) seat covers which look pretty good. My wife is due to deliver our first kid next month and I'm going to order a set. Hopefully it will save my seat until he is grown and I turn the truck over to him. :)

Where is your front plate?

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
Originally posted by Rainman15
good man:thumbsup: keep the tridition going
but who knows what will be out there in 17 years
you might have to retro fit a mr fusion and a hover mode in that bad ass truck:rolling:

SVT_driv3r

Established Member
haha a Mr. fusion... then we can throw leftover beer and bannana peels in it for fuel instead of that expensive 100 - 91 octane mix... haha as for H46D's question about front plate... not all Lightings have a front plate mount... they have 2 small dimples in the bumper for drilling into it but the day i drill a hole in my bumper will be the day i sell it... i dont even have a back plate and have been pulled over 2 times by CHP and say ok just gimme the 10 dollar ticket but i will not be known as a number... my plate says SVT in big red letters and under that it says LIGHTING in black and i love it... if you wanna see it ill post pics -Billy-

Rainman15

Petey RIP 04/29/05
Established Member
Originally posted by H46D
Where is your front plate?
I don't need one. I live in Ohio, but I am a SC resident and have SC tags. SC doesn't require a front license plate like these doof balls up here do. Active duty military personnel don't have to obtain a new state ID nor state vehicle license every time they transfer to a new duty station. Part of the Soldiers and Sailors Relief Act. :) I'll only be stationed here another 2 years then it is back to the land of NO SNOW! :):):):)

Aint that clean bumper pretty!!!!!

558027_119_full.jpg

Last edited:

Jkstang78

Established Member
These truck look so much better with out the front plate. Even though I live in N.Y and requires a front plate, I don't have mine on. I just keep mine in the front widnow.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread