Seat Repair?

bda1855

Member of the Boosted16
Established Member
So i read the How to Fix Seat Wear.... and i am wondering how many of you have just gone ahead and cut out that bar that causes all the issues?

I can feel that the foam has torn on my new seats and i will be fixing it this weekend, but i dont know if its worth it to wrap the bar or just cut it out.

03SNOWBALL

Established Member
Iv'e been thinking of fixing mine aswell before it tears so i;m interested to know too.

FordFanStan

Established Member
My friend said he would buy it, he said you wouldn't call him back Jay? Did you guys talk ever?

As far as the bar, I have only heard of people covering it with some thicker stuff and then re wrapping the alcantara. Stan

bda1855

Member of the Boosted16
Established Member
Truck is sold... i already have the cash... i am just waiting for the shipping to get arranged.. in the meantime i was hoping to solve this before i shipped it out...

i hate letting something go when i know something is an issue or will be an issue.

Stan i emailed you friend and let him know what was up... i was waiting for the cash from the other guy and it showed up the day after your friend emailed me.

sorry man...

racemx713

Established Member
my seats on my 01 were showing a bit of wear, so I used a hair razor or "clippers" as some people call them and shaved away the excess that was starting to show from getting in and out of the truck. They don't look perfect but they sure look a lot better then before.

bird_jenkins8

The Demon
Established Member
So i read the How to Fix Seat Wear.... and i am wondering how many of you have just gone ahead and cut out that bar that causes all the issues?

I can feel that the foam has torn on my new seats and i will be fixing it this weekend, but i dont know if its worth it to wrap the bar or just cut it out.

Where'd you get the tint for those tails??? I was thinking about doing that to mine, but not so dark

Users who are viewing this thread