Seats and lambo hinges F\S

lightningonbags

Established Member
I have a set of Megan Racing seats f\s that match a L's int very well. I had them in my 00 L for one show and they have been in the garage ever since. I had a local shop make some brackets for them. I was in a hurry to get them in for the show so the brackets are nothing show qual. but they work well. The seats are in perfect shape and sit at the same height as the fact seats. These seats only weigh about 20-25lbs per seat, so they are a decent weight drop from the factory seats. The reason Im selling them is because Im having my fact seats cut down and going with a smoothed and painted expy console. Make me an offer and we can work something out on the shipping.

I also have a set of Vertical Door lambo hinges F\S. This is a true Vertical Door kit and not some cheap ebay kit. This is one of the best kits avail. This is a full bolt on kit(it requires no welding and the only thing you have to trim is the lip on the inside of the fender). The reason Im selling this kit is because Im going to suicide doors(just to change it up for the next show season) with all shaved EVERTHING. This kit is $2200 new and has only been on my L for about a 13 months. Im asking $650 and Ill pay the shipping(within the lower 48). Check out this link for info.http://www.verticaldoors.com/view_vdc.html?Kit=854

I was planning on listing this stuff on ebay, but I thought I would give my fellow svtp members first shot. Here are some pics.
[IMG /IMG]

[IMG /IMG]

[IMG /IMG]

Last edited:

lightningonbags

Established Member
Im not a small guy(220lb) and I had no problems getting in and out. You can't just enter like a factory door, you just come in and out from the back of the door.

lightningonbags

Established Member
If you have all the parts needed for the hinge kit and it is still available in about a week when I get some funds I'll DEF. be interested. Let me know. [email protected]

This is a complete kit. I even went ahead and made up all the wire extensions(you need to ext the wires in the door about 10in) and I will send them along free of charge.

What are you looking for out of the seats?
Damn, those seats are nice. I am with 203Cree on this one, what are you looking to get for them.

The seats may be sold already but I will post for sure tom.

iridesvt

Ok cool, I should be able to get some funds in by friday or so. I'll be emailing you then if you havent sold them already. Thanks! ~Drew

lightningonbags

Established Member
Ok cool, I should be able to get some funds in by friday or so. I'll be emailing you then if you havent sold them already. Thanks! ~Drew
Yeah, I would do it as fast as poss, I have a few pm's already on them.

ConsSVTCobra

ThE iNSaNE iRiSHMaN
Established Member
Man, I HOPE NO ONE bouth these Lambo/Vert./Scissor doors. What a joke; My buddies got 'Em on his 'Stang and he just thinks he's the $hiT!

P.S. Doors are HAD to EASY to CLOSE AND IMPOSSIBLE TO PULL SHUT; People!

Users who are viewing this thread