seats with cobra's in head rest

cobra rider

Established Member
I have a 94 cobra and i want new seats with the cobra's stitched in the head rest. Would the new cobra seats fit in mine and if so were can i get those. My seats are tan colored.

Thanks

mambaman

Established Member
i think that only '01 and '03 models came with cobra's stitched in the headrest, and to the best of my knowledge, neither cam with tan leather interiors. i'm not sure if you could get a custom headrest done, but going with black seats up front and a tan interior would look very bad IMO.

Scream'nCobra

Cobra:No Substitute
Established Member
I would like to know this also. My driver seat is tearing so i need new seats. Anyone know?

BTW, do you want stock seats? Cuz you can get COBRA racing seats that say COBRA on them. Im not too sure which seats i want.

URDONE

Be Easy
Established Member
I wouldn't mind getting new seats myself. I am pretty sure that the 03 seats fit in our year Cobra's. But they are pricey. You should look to spend about 5 to 6 hundred bucks.

cobra rider

Established Member
i want the seats to have the cobra not to say cobra and were could I order those seats from. I wouldn't mind paying 5-6 hundred dollars.

Thanks

URDONE

Be Easy
Established Member
Try ordering them from your local ford dealership. The 03's have a Cobra on them, but I don't think they will have something to match your color.

Users who are viewing this thread