Seattle Area Muffler Shop

03SCCOBRA

Established Member
Anyone in the seattle area know of a muffler shop where I can get my prochamber thrown on for a reasonable price? I know it's straightforward to install but I don't have the time or the lift to put it on. Unless one of you guys are bored on the weekends and have a spare lift I can use I'll happily supply beer and pizza :beer: :beer: :beer:

03SCCOBRA

Established Member
I know I don't need a lift per say ... it be a lot easier though. I had it up on ramps earlier and took a look, it seems really tight to do with just ramps. I did the catback myself and that was a breeze. Rick if your serious I'd be happy to let you do the work send me a PM

Tylerb59

Established Member
Just buy Rick a few bags of baby diapers and maybe a six pack of some cold ones. :)

It's easy to knock out as long as you have ramps of course. The toughest part is dealing with the cats in the way, but after you've done it a few times it's not to bad. Installing is a lot easier, although I have heard those Prochambers like to leak.

03SCCOBRA

Established Member
Off seattle hill road in unincorporated sno county a few miles outside of snohomish. Mine hasn't been driven in a few weeks and it's been parked in the garage. I've seen 1 or 2 other cobras near by

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
sent you a pm.....also, did you want to get bungs welded in at all??? Let me know, I know a guy that will do it all for under 100 install of your prochamber, install 2 o2 bungs for sensors for later on.....let me know....

rick

Joe5.0

Established Member
03SCCOBRA said:
Off seattle hill road in unincorporated sno county a few miles outside of snohomish. Mine hasn't been driven in a few weeks and it's been parked in the garage. I've seen 1 or 2 other cobras near by

Do u have a 10th Anniverary or no? U have Tinted windows? I think ive seen you.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
RickSvt said:
sent you a pm.....also, did you want to get bungs welded in at all??? Let me know, I know a guy that will do it all for under 100 install of your prochamber, install 2 o2 bungs for sensors for later on.....let me know....

rick

Or you can come out to Duvall. I've got a buddy with a lift.

Rick, if Randy welds in bungs make sure the left side is put far enough back so it doesn't interfere with the clutch mechanism on the bellhousing. Mine is too close to be usable.

RickSvt

Its Fast
Established Member
wizbangdoodle said:
Or you can come out to Duvall. I've got a buddy with a lift.

Rick, if Randy welds in bungs make sure the left side is put far enough back so it doesn't interfere with the clutch mechanism on the bellhousing. Mine is too close to be usable.

I know...that was the only problem with doing it off the car...when he takes off the stock ones, he mocks up the aftermarket ones and finds where to put the bung...maybe we can get that plugged and put a new one in...sorry wiz

rick

03SCCOBRA

Established Member
The guy with the 10th anniversary lives 5 blocks from my house. Mine is just a black 03 I do have tinted windows and I also have nino sport taillight overlays. Hey Rick I replied to your PM's thanks, I'll let you know once I get the MILS.

Joe5.0

Established Member
03SCCOBRA said:
The guy with the 10th anniversary lives 5 blocks from my house. Mine is just a black 03 I do have tinted windows and I also have nino sport taillight overlays. Hey Rick I replied to your PM's thanks, I'll let you know once I get the MILS.
Sweet. Ive seen yours and your neihbors car. Coming up that hill with all the new houses his 10Th Aniversary is on the left with another black 94-98 gt and a black Gm i think. Cool maybe ill see yah around.

03SCCOBRA

Established Member
mean saleen said:
Sweet. Ive seen yours and your neihbors car. Coming up that hill with all the new houses his 10Th Aniversary is on the left with another black 94-98 gt and a black Gm i think. Cool maybe ill see yah around.

They are building a ton of new houses. That's definitely where the guy with the 10th lives. He's right across from the High Vally Ranch sign. I'm not too far away in older house (not just built) in a cul de sac. What color is your saleen is it white?? If so I've seen it.

Joe5.0

Established Member
Nope. Black Convertible as in my Signature :). Theres actually Three 99-04 Black Convertible Saleens running around snohomish.

03SCCOBRA

Established Member
mean saleen said:
Nope. Black Convertible as in my Signature :). Theres actually Three 99-04 Black Convertible Saleens running around snohomish.
Your sig doesn't show up on my computer.. strange Oh well

04COBRA-WA

REDFIRE CONVERTIBLE
Established Member
There is a great muffler shop in Auburn called Pro Exhaust. They've put mufflers on all three Mustangs I've owned plus one 04 F-150. Hands down, the best deal in town!

Users who are viewing this thread