Seattle Cobra Owers Pls Help.

TzzzME

Established Member
:??: Seattle Cobra owers, have any of you take your baby in for the tick? Where did you take it to and whats the outcome from the dealer?
I took my to Sound Ford in Renton about a week ago they said they have to call SVT for recommandations and still haven't heard back as of yet. This dealer are the worst when it comes to customer service. The reason I take it there because I bought from them. Any recommandations where I should take it to?

Thanks guys... Ooh don't forget, July 18-20 mustang round-up at Bellevue Community College.

JClifton

Uhh it's stock!
Established Member
Haven't had mine in for the tick... tick went away basically... or I can't hear it over the straight pipes... one of the two!

-- Jaret

kens03cobra

COILED
Established Member
Will piggy back on this thread since it is about the Seattle area.

Anyone find a mod friendly or at least a decent service dept for our Cobra's? I only have one SVT dealer on my side of the water and am not super excited about them. I purchased at Bill Pierre north of Seattle and have only been back thier once, had a decent experience though. Have yet to take the snake in for anywork anywhere yet, that is a good thing :-D
But, when the time comes, thought I would find out where people have been having the best luck in our area, and been treated RIGHT... Like an SVT owner should be...
Thanks in advance....

Ken

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread