Seb is leaving Red Bull F1.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I bet Ferrari signs him with the quickness!!!

EDIT: I am actually a little surprised he is leaving RedBull. He has had a rough time adjusting to the new car and has been out-performed by his rookie teammate, but its just one season. Hell he has 4 back to back World Championships. What is an off year going to hurt?

Last edited:

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
With the Head of Fiat now the head of Ferrari I bet they will be going out in full force next season. I wonder if he is the #1 reason Vettel left Redbull (bring him to Ferrari with money)...

Machdup1

Established Member
Vetted is not a great driver. He is not in the same league as Alonzo. Ferrari is making a hugh mistake.

Last edited:

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Vetted is not a great driver. He is not in the same league as Alonzo. Ferrari is making a hugh mistake.

He is a solid driver and great when the car is great, but he certainly is not in the same league with Alonso or even Kimi. Those two can podium a shit car, vettel will crash it or blow it up if it isn't perfect. If Ferrari had managed to field a better car this season, Alonso and Kimi would be skull****ing the entire grid...

Last edited:

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
With the Head of Fiat now the head of Ferrari I bet they will be going out in full force next season. I wonder if he is the #1 reason Vettel left Redbull (bring him to Ferrari with money)...

I hope he can right the ship, Ferrari should be better than they have been for the last 6-7 years...

steeltoe

Established Member
He is a solid driver and great when the car is great, but he certainly is not in the same league with Alonso or even Kimi. Those two can podium a shit car, vettel will crash it or blow it up if it isn't perfect. If Ferrari had managed to field a better car this season, Alonso and Kimi would be skull****ing the entire grid...

Seb is in the category of drivers like Button and even Schumacher. Where if they have a solid car and a great strategists they will win every time. Where Kimi and Alonso can drive a shit car beyond its limits and pull out a podium finish if not a win. Before you flip out about the Schumacher reference look at his record with and without Ross Brawn on the pit box.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Seb is in the category of drivers like Button and even Schumacher. Where if they have a solid car and a great strategists they will win every time. Where Kimi and Alonso can drive a shit car beyond its limits and pull out a podium finish if not a win. Before you flip out about the Schumacher reference look at his record with and without Ross Brawn on the pit box.

I agree whole-heartedly. Alonso and Kimi are pure drivers, Senna was a pure driver...They are a dying breed.

chao5.0

Established Member
Agreed. Probably because he is as whiny as Hamilton.

Hamilton may whine but the guy can drive, he is willing to put himself and car in places that no one else would to try and win. Still the best absolute driver on the grid is Alonso and the only team that can afford Alonso is McLaren now that is he out at Ferrari.

Steve@Tasca

Should be interesting to see what happens with all the driver changes.

Really hope Bianchi pulls through, I'm more than a little worried about his prospects for a full recovery though. :(

-Steve

Users who are viewing this thread