SEC is the best, Clemson, USC, and OSU suck

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
Brutal day of football so far. Was really hoping Iowa State would pull off the win.

Edit: **** cbs. Can't watch the auburn game cause it's not in my area.

Last edited:

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
I almost feel bad for Sparty. Not the Buckeye team that they wanted to see. Pissed off and out to prove a point today. 42-0 with 13+ minutes left in the 3rd quarter....from running the ball and solid defense. Who would have thought?

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Common UGA. If you guys have one loss after today it will hurt my teams playoff chances. Baring ND wins tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

03_SVT_Freak

Established Member
Always have, always will hate fsu. Bunch of classless garbage mother****ers. The whole team was smiling and high fiving him for that targeting. **** that whole team.

Finally found a stream for the Auburn game, apparently Georgia never got off the bus.

Edit: Georgia never left campus. I think they sent a JV team to play for them. A really bad JV team.

Last edited:

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Always have, always will hate fsu. Bunch of classless garbage mother****ers. The whole team was smiling and high fiving him for that targeting. **** that whole team.

Finally found a stream for the Auburn game, apparently Georgia never got off the bus.

Edit: Georgia never left campus. I think they sent a JV team to play for them. A really bad JV team.

Georgia hold my beer. Oh wait you can’t even do that.

03_SVT_Freak

Established Member
Jesus, Texas really wants to make this game close. WTF are they doing? Defense is slacking off, as are special teams....

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member

we may not all agree on much, but most would probably agree they hate the Criminoles!

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Well Notre Dame is the same not even showing up. What a shit show.

shb5007

Established Member
Same Notre Dame, every year, really hoping that Penn State gets a shot at them in a NY6 bowl. However, Notre Dame might drop another game next week.

Georgia, well, was overrated like many people thought. It was a bad day (night) for both Georgia and Notre Dame, as their marquee win (or loss) now means little after both were blown out.

Oklahoma is fun. I hope they make it. The entertainment factor will be there.

Still not sure what to make of Miami, but Clemson doesn’t exactly look like a Chanpionship contender right now.

Ohio State was pissed, if you couldn’t tell.

Time to start giving Wisconsin some love. They (like Alabama) haven’t been overly impressive at times, but they have taken care of business unlike every other team in the B1G.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Same Notre Dame, every year, really hoping that Penn State gets a shot at them in a NY6 bowl. However, Notre Dame might drop another game next week.

Georgia, well, was overrated like many people thought. It was a bad day (night) for both Georgia and Notre Dame, as their marquee win (or loss) now means little after both were blown out.

Still not sure what to make of Miami, but Clemson doesn’t exactly look like a Chanpionship contender right now.

Time to start giving Wisconsin some love. They (like Alabama) haven’t been overly impressive at times, but they have taken care of business unlike every other team in the B1G.

Miami should leapfrog Clemson in my opinion, but it doesn’t matter. They will settle it on the field in the ACC championship game.

Wisconsin is very beatable. Hope they take care of scUM next week though. Game is at Camp Randall...thinking about going if I can score some inexpensive tix.

So what if Auburn beats Bama and UGA beats Auburn in the SEC title game? Does UGA go from the SEC or do both UGA and Bama get in?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member

You aren’t kidding so frustrating. Brian Kelly reminds me of Marvin Lewis there are some years you can have a winning record. But when it comes to a game that counts or a big night game. He chokes. There defense shut ND down and picked them apart. I think Miami beats Clemson. Not sure if they have what it takes yet to beat a team like Bama though.

Wisconsin will go down in the Big 10 championship game.

03_SVT_Freak

Established Member

I hope Oklahoma makes it too. It's always fun watching them choke.

Users who are viewing this thread