black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
4dd101b2aa45287346c071f43c014ef7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
OSU looking good so far except for a huge error by our punt returner. Dude single handedly shit on a perfect first half on an unforced colossal error

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
I would like to add that the big ten is 5-0 in bowls with its champ beating another top 10 team (third this year). We get shut out of the playoff while the SEC is 0-3 and yet their third place team makes the playoff????

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
I would like to add that the big ten is 5-0 in bowls with its champ beating another top 10 team (third this year). We get shut out of the playoff while the SEC is 0-3 and yet their third place team makes the playoff????

I am no fan of OSU, at all, but I agree they should have been in the playoffs. they got shafted IMHO.

Big 12 doing pretty good in bowls this year too. I was sure Tech was going to win though...

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
I am no fan of OSU, at all, but I agree they should have been in the playoffs. they got shafted IMHO.

Big 12 doing pretty good in bowls this year too. I was sure Tech was going to win though...

Yeah, I don’t think we were playoff worthy but we should have got in over Bama. Ridiculous.

Big 12 and Big 10 looking real good so far. Would be epic to see the Big 10 go undefeated 7-0 then have Michigan shit the bed in the last Big 10 bowl game. Lol

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
Yeah, I don’t think we were playoff worthy but we should have got in over Bama. Ridiculous.

Big 12 and Big 10 looking real good so far. Would be epic to see the Big 10 go undefeated 7-0 then have Michigan shit the bed in the last Big 10 bowl game. Lol

I just dont think a team that didnt even play for a conference championship should go in before a team that won theirs

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member

More surprising, Big10 being 5-0 or Pac12 being 1-7?

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
More surprising, Big10 being 5-0 or Pac12 being 1-7?

PAC being 1-7. Big 10 is good and has had favorable match ups. I think PSU and Michigan win. Only one in doubt that is left is Wisconsin vs. Miami. Miami can be physical and might push the badgers around. PAC has played awful!! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread