SEC is the best, Clemson, USC, and OSU suck

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Good game GA. Always get disappointed lol. ND plays a ranked team and comes up short again. Same ol story, same ol song and dance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
I was watching sports center and they want to anoint Lamar Jackson for heisman. He can played against another basketball school. We know what happened when he played against a real sec defense.

On another note I'm waiting for Canada to open the lsu playbook

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I think the meltdown is a result of the fact that the offensive issues have persisted for over 2 years without any action to find a solution. Defensively I can see us not being very good, as much as I hated Fickel he was great with our LBs and the NFL has raided our secondary the past 2 years. However, offensively Barrett is the issue and yet nothing is being done about it...3 years later. The guy who won us the Natty couldn't even unseat him as the starter. He must have major dirt on Urban. LOL

I wouldn't say they didn't take any action. They did bring in Kevin Wilson to try to solve the problems on offense. It just hasn't worked out yet. Hopefully it won't lol.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
I was watching sports center and they want to anoint Lamar Jackson for heisman. He can played against another basketball school. We know what happened when he played against a real sec defense.

On another note I'm waiting for Canada to open the lsu playbook

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Well, Louisville hosts Clemson next week, so Jackson can really bolster his Heisman chances with a great game against a very good Clemson D.

I wouldn't say they didn't take any action. They did bring in Kevin Wilson to try to solve the problems on offense. It just hasn't worked out yet. Hopefully it won't lol.

The O looks the same. Urban won't give up control of offensive strategy to his coordinator. They can have Don Shula as the OC and Marino at QB and Urban would make Danny run the zone read. LOL

The problem starts at the top.

As far as ND is concerned, they didn't play poorly. They lost a 1 point game to a top 20 team. Can't win them all. They have plenty of chances on their schedule to make up for it.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Well, Louisville hosts Clemson next week, so Jackson can really bolster his Heisman chances with a great game against a very good Clemson D.

The O looks the same. Urban won't give up control of offensive strategy to his coordinator. They can have Don Shula as the OC and Marino at QB and Urban would make Danny run the zone read. LOL

As far as ND is concerned, they didn't play poorly. They lost a 1 point game to a top 20 team. Can't win them all. They have plenty of chances on their schedule to make up for it.

I hear ya man. It's just disappointing it always seems they get so close and come up so short to higher ranked teams.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member

Well tell Urban to keep it up!

jpro said:

Man **** ND lol.

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
I hear ya man. It's just disappointing it always seems they get so close and come up so short to higher ranked teams.

I knew it was over when they had the lead in the 4th and wasted the possession running three times. There was too much time on the clock to make a difference and before that game they were 1-7 in one possession games. They needed to keep trying to score points.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
I'm not in any hurry to throw in the towel on the season. Prince is still getting his ass kicked on the right side of the line and our new defensive backs need a good bit of work. The freshman rb looks like he could be special, but our receivers can't seem to catch a ball consistently either.
Barrett hasn't been the same since he broke his ankle.
Mayfield can choke on a dick for what he did, but it was a huge win and emotions run high. We shall see how the rest of the season goes.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
Sumlin will probably be available pretty soon :D

Stop smoking crack. Sinister is right, there are no locker room issues, Urbz is just stubborn and doesn't want to give up control or give up on JT. And he isn't getting fired LOL. 7 losses in 5+ years. Although I will say that as a diehard OSU fan we need to change QB.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Stop smoking crack. Sinister is right, there are no locker room issues, Urbz is just stubborn and doesn't want to give up control or give up on JT. And he isn't getting fired LOL. 7 losses in 5+ years. Although I will say that as a diehard OSU fan we need to change QB.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

It was sarcasm that went right over your head.

Users who are viewing this thread