SEC is the BEST CONFERENCE....OSU/USC SUK!!! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Foe Hammer

Established Member
Well Ladies, here we go again. It's been a long time coming. Let's just start off by saying:

AP POLL TOP 4: 2 SEC TEAMS
USA TODAY POLL TOP 3: 2 SEC TEAMS
#1 BAMA
#3 or #4 GATORS

TOP 25:
SEC - 6
ACC - 5.....:eek:
BIG 10 - 4

No really big games this week, except for Boise & VT, should be a good one.

DAMN, USC doesn't play a ranked opponent until almost November...:nonono: WEAK ASS CONFERENCE!! I thought they usually played OSU or someone at the beginning of the season???? WHAT HAPPENED??:shrug:...:lol1:

Really can't bash OSU yet, they play a ranked team early on and play some pretty good ranked teams early on....but still......FK OSU!!!

Looks like they're predicting BAMA vs OSU for the NCG....hmmmm. Didn't think OSU wanted to see another SEC team in a NCG....:lol:

WONDER WHAT BOWL USC.....UHHHH, NEVER MIND....MY BAD!! :lol1::lol::lol1:
OK.....LET IT BEGIN!!!!

OH YEAH, SINISTER.....You're back to ASSHOLE Status.....:lol1:

USC ***....You've always been in ASSHOLE Status....

NOW LET IT BEGIN.....

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Georgia will beat Florida this year.

scottg

it's good to be blown
Established Member
i thought this was understood nationwide, sec is the only conference worth watching hands down. and I'm a UK fan who's used to watching them get beat by the bigger dogs.

mcdover

Established Member
Georgia will beat Florida this year.

You should really consider a good 12-step program. With that prediction, it's very clear that you have a severe drug problem.

No Florida fan, but they are going to put a HUGE beatdown on Georgia.

mcdover

Established Member
I actually missed you. USC is in for a ride.

USC made has possibly made the worst hiring decision in the history of college football. Kiffin has no ethics and suspect morals. This can only led to a disaster of epic proportions considering USC's current probation status.

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
My Tennessee Vols will hopefully regain some discipline and a little respect this year. Couple key wins in what will inevitably be a tough season would be nice.

41sCAo4u8mL._SL160_AA160_.jpg

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
I can't believe that it took this long to get this started. I'd love to see OSU in the NCG, but I don't know if I can take another ass raping. I'm still walking funny from the Florida game. I'm just glad football is back and that I have tickets for tonight. Should be another great year for College football.

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
I am so amped for this season, should be exciting. I am so anxious to see Brantley and Debose go to work. Every morning on my drive to work, I BLAST the Florida Gators Fight song, "Orange and Blue", on loop. It never gets old.

They COULD lose up to 3 games (Alabama, LSU, and USCe), but I can really only see 1 loss during the regular season, and that being by Bama. They could very well also go undefeated, it all depends on how quickly the defense matures. The Gators have TONS of talent, but we'll see.

canibus

Established Member
USC made has possibly made the worst hiring decision in the history of college football. Kiffin has no ethics and suspect morals. This can only led to a disaster of epic proportions considering USC's current probation status.

It's actually perfect. USC is on probation so lane's coaching won't matter. If he takes the team to the ground, he gets fired. If he actually sets up a great program, then they should be strong by the time the probation get's lifted. It's a win win situation.

mcdover

Established Member
It's actually perfect. USC is on probation so lane's coaching won't matter. If he takes the team to the ground, he gets fired. If he actually sets up a great program, then they should be strong by the time the probation get's lifted. It's a win win situation.

It's not his coaching you should be worried about. It's the off the field stuff that you should be concerned about. USC got hammered by the NCAA and Kiffin isn't exactly known for his squeaky clean image. What do you think the NCAA will do if he gets caught with recruiting violations while serving probation?

Mika

Established Member
As a Gator fan, I'm worried about 2 teams in the East. Georgia and South Carolina. Carolina has a pretty stout defense. Quite a few games that can go either way as far as I see. 1 clear loss, and that's at Tuscaloosa. UGA, USC, LSU, and of course, FSU can go either way. Just have to play disciplined games and they should win.

Out of the SEC West, I see Arkansas or 'Bama. Most likely 'Bama. Arkansas has a chance if their D steps up. Mallett is a heck of a QB, and he should be able to pick D's apart.

mcdover, I appreciate the vote of confidence, but what makes you think UF will beat down UGA? I honestly see it as a close game.

Mika

canibus

Established Member
It's not his coaching you should be worried about. It's the off the field stuff that you should be concerned about. USC got hammered by the NCAA and Kiffin isn't exactly known for his squeaky clean image. What do you think the NCAA will do if he gets caught with recruiting violations while serving probation?

I know he's off his rocker, but violating probation would be suicide. He knows the magnifying glass is set on USC, he'll be on his best behavior.

USC is playing OK football right now. They definetly need to step up in order to contend with the bigger schools.

mcdover

Established Member
I know he's off his rocker, but violating probation would be suicide. He knows the magnifying glass is set on USC, he'll be on his best behavior.

USC is playing OK football right now. They definetly need to step up in order to contend with the bigger schools.

Was Kiffin the OC when Bush was there?

Mayo5

Established Member
Great job by South Carolina and Utah last night.

Kiffin is still a piece of shit. I was hoping Hawaii would pull the comeback.

mcdover

Established Member
mcdover, I appreciate the vote of confidence, but what makes you think UF will beat down UGA? I honestly see it as a close game.

Mika

More talent across the board and better coaching. Richt is an underachiever, probably will be on the hot seat halfway through the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread