SEC is the BEST CONFERENCE....OSU/USC SUK!!! Part 5

The Foe Hammer

Established Member
Well, here we go. Let's get the obvious out of the way... FK USC!!

Only 2 SEC teams in the Top 5?? WTF!! How many does the FAG10 h:dw:ave??

Uhhh Aggies, we don't need bums in our conference...lol. Let it go, join the FAG10 with the other sorry ass teams in that conference. Well at least their #7 ranking would give the PAC10 2 teams in the top 25....

Ok, let's go...

BDF8

UF Alum. GO GATORS
Established Member
GATOR BAIT. Let's see if we can get something outta nothing started boys!

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
I wouldn't mind aTm coming to the SEC if we could get a strong East team to even things out.

Florida is going to fly under the radar and then... BOOM! Coach BOOM lays it down and bitch smacks the rest of the SEC. Gators win the east and play bama in the SEC championship game in a rematch.

BDF8

UF Alum. GO GATORS
Established Member
I wouldn't mind aTm coming to the SEC if we could get a strong East team to even things out.

Florida is going to fly under the radar and then... BOOM! Coach BOOM lays it down and bitch smacks the rest of the SEC. Gators win the east and play bama in the SEC championship game in a rematch.

We can dream dude. No one can take that away yet :lol1:

mcdover

Established Member
[ame=http://www.vimeo.com/28244348]Best Auburn Highlight Video - Sadler Evans on Vimeo[/ame]

Unite and Defend!

WP64

I Couldn't Care Less...
Established Member
Well, here we go. Let's get the obvious out of the way... FK USC!!

Only 2 SEC teams in the Top 5?? WTF!! How many does the FAG10 h:dw:ave??

Uhhh Aggies, we don't need bums in our conference...lol. Let it go, join the FAG10 with the other sorry ass teams in that conference. Well at least their #7 ranking would give the PAC10 2 teams in the top 25....

Ok, let's go...

:dw: The PAC-10 doesn't exist any longer, Foe, and I see 2 PAC-12 teams in the top 10 in both the AP and USA Today preseason polls.

The first SEC ownage will be LSU, they'll be outta the top 10 come Monday's polls.

GO DUCKS

Planter

Banned
:dw: The PAC-10 doesn't exist any longer, Foe, and I see 2 PAC-12 teams in the top 10 in both the AP and USA Today preseason polls.

The first SEC ownage will be LSU, they'll be outta the top 10 come Monday's polls.

GO DUCKS

when LSU loses Saturday night, the first excuses out of their mouths will be that they didn't have Jefferson and the others that have been suspended/kicked off the team. :bored:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Damn this has turned out to feel like the longest week ever. Goooooooooooooooo Dawgs!

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
when LSU loses Saturday night, the first excuses out of their mouths will be that they didn't have Jefferson and the others that have been suspended/kicked off the team. :bored:

Yeah because I'm sure that drama doesn't affect the team in ANY way...

Do you listen to the shit you say?

Me, personally, I picked Oregon before the drama occurred.

Users who are viewing this thread