SEC is the BEST CONFERENCE (Part 3)....OSU/USC SUK!!!

The Foe Hammer

Established Member
Here we go again Sports Fans.

Well, it seems like the SEC will be tested early in the year with Bama playing VT and UGA playing Okl St. Sad thing is, I think the SEC will start out 0-3. Yeah, I went ahead ang gave S. Carolina a loss....:nonono:

I think LSU will give my Gators a bit of a challenge this year. Another team is UT. People don't realize it, but UT has a tuff defense. Their offense just suks.

Oregon and Boise should be a good game too..

But yeah.... FLORIDA vs TEXAS for the NCG!!!!! :rockon:

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
it sucks that UF is starting out as 200 point favorites playing the local high school team

Good games this weekend, I hope the Tide beats the hell out of Va Tech

Mayo5

Established Member
it sucks that UF is starting out as 200 point favorites playing the local high school team

Good games this weekend, I hope the Tide beats the hell out of Va Tech

Me and you both, it's going to be a sweet game. Our defense is pretty potent this year, but still not sure about the offense; but anything is better than having JPW back at QB.

Slow04Cobra

ROLL TIDE
Established Member
Me and you both, it's going to be a sweet game. Our defense is pretty potent this year, but still not sure about the offense; but anything is better than having JPW back at QB.

No doubt; JPW is a nice guy and all, but he was not a good QB. Hopefully the clearance of Julio and Ingram will give us a big boost going into Atlanta Saturday. Hokies goin' down!

Panic661

Established Member
Oh and doesn't USC have a freshman starting QB for the first time ever or someshit? I see fail coming from USC this year for some reason.

(No, I don't watch college football, I watch sports center)

Panic661

Established Member
you stick with Badminton & synchronized swimming & leave the real sports to us neanderthals.;-)

LOL I like real sports, just can't pay attention to college football. I also think the ranking system is kind of a crock of shit, but how else would you do it?

gump

aka jamz
Established Member

Last year Tide q-back Wilson is making a good show for the Falcons, will probably beat out former UGA q-back DJ Shockley.

LOL I like real sports, just can't pay attention to college football. I also think the ranking system is kind of a crock of shit, but how else would you do it?

you stick with this.....[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmArjI2TFoM"]YouTube - The very best of men's gymnastics !!![/ame]

start a thread on it since you hate college football.

Last edited:

ToyoFl

Established Member

STFU NOOB, you don't like college football? Then why was your first post on this site in a thread bout it...Damn hypocrite:cuss:

Panic661

Established Member
STFU NOOB, you don't like college football? Then why was your first post on this site in a thread bout it...Damn hypocrite:cuss:

My first post wasn't about it. Post count doesn't climib when you post in SD. You must be a little challenged huh? =)

loadchris

Established Member
Maybe the other guy TAUNTING him should lose his it as well. That was uncalled for.....I mean come on..just shake the guys hand...he deserved to get punched IMO. Suspend them both!!

Last edited:

Mayo5

Established Member
Maybe the other guy TAUNTING him should lose his it as well. That was uncalled for.....I mean come on..just shake the guys hand...he deserved to get punched IMO. Suspend them both!!

Bingo. The Oregon player would have stood a better chance if hadn't have gone apeshit on his teammates and police officers as well.

Users who are viewing this thread