SEC is the Best Conference...USC/OSU SUK!!! Part 6

The Foe Hammer

Established Member
Hope everyone had a productive and safe time since the last thread. Hope tragedy or hard times didn't befall anyone on the forum. I may hate your guts during College Football, but I don't wish any bad on any of you losers...lol

Now that THAT'S out of the way..... FK USC & OSU!!!! lol

I saw a UGA vs USC for the National Championship. UGA has an easy schedule this year and the SEC East is down this year. USC has their starting QB back with a lot of starters, Stanford no longer has Andrew Luck, and Oregon lost their QB & RB and a few others, but they still will be tough.

Then that incident with UGA RB Crowell...WHAT A DUMB ASS! You probably cost your school a shot at the National Title and millions in dollars, all because you needed a gun in THE HOOD, THE GHETTO, THE GANG BANGING MEAN STREETS OF ATHENS...Really?? Athens?

USC will probably remain in the Top 3, since they're in a watered down conference.

I think the dark horse in the race may be BAMA....A-damn-gain. I think LSU lost too much to be a contender. I dont see the BIG12 or BIG10 competing for the Title. It's going to probably be a SEC vs PAC12 National Championship Game..... FINALLY!!

NOW LETS GET IT ON!!!!

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
GO BUCKS!

Can't wait for Urban and the boyz to destroy Michigan!!!!!!!!

Too soon to really tell who is the real deal and who is a pretender. Big games I'm looking forward to in week one include Bama/Michigan, SCar/Vandy, NCST/UT, and Clemson/Auburn, and Michigan St/Boise. Should be able to sort some things out after week 1.

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
Hope everyone had a productive and safe time since the last thread. Hope tragedy or hard times didn't befall anyone on the forum. I may hate your guts during College Football, but I don't wish any bad on any of you losers...lol

Now that THAT'S out of the way..... FK USC & OSU!!!! lol

I saw a UGA vs USC for the National Championship. UGA has an easy schedule this year and the SEC East is down this year. USC has their starting QB back with a lot of starters, Stanford no longer has Andrew Luck, and Oregon lost their QB & RB and a few others, but they still will be tough.

Then that incident with UGA RB Crowell...WHAT A DUMB ASS! You probably cost your school a shot at the National Title and millions in dollars, all because you needed a gun in THE HOOD, THE GHETTO, THE GANG BANGING MEAN STREETS OF ATHENS...Really?? Athens?

USC will probably remain in the Top 3, since they're in a watered down conference.

I think the dark horse in the race may be BAMA....A-damn-gain. I think LSU lost too much to be a contender. I dont see the BIG12 or BIG10 competing for the Title. It's going to probably be a SEC vs PAC12 National Championship Game..... FINALLY!!

NOW LETS GET IT ON!!!!

You can't say that LSU lost too much and then mention bama in the same paragraph...

Planter

Banned
GO BUCKS!

Can't wait for Urban and the boyz to destroy Michigan!!!!!!!!

Too soon to really tell who is the real deal and who is a pretender. Big games I'm looking forward to in week one include Bama/Michigan, SCar/Vandy, NCST/UT, and Clemson/Auburn, and Michigan St/Boise. Should be able to sort some things out after week 1.

in case you forgot, anything and everything they do this season doesn't matter. :-D including going undefeated, because it'll be no championship for you.

but if they go undefeated, maybe Urban Meyer can pull a Terry Bowden 1993, and buy them all "Best in the Big 10" rings as a consolation prize.

:kaboom:

for more on that story

The Rise and Fall of the Bowden Empire, Part 1: The Rise | The War Eagle Reader

The Tigers had to sit at home, with only their “11-0 Best in the SEC” rings to console them.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
in case you forgot, anything and everything they do this season doesn't matter. :-D including going undefeated, because it'll be no championship for you.

but if they go undefeated, maybe Urban Meyer can pull a Terry Bowden 1993, and buy them all "Best in the Big 10" rings as a consolation prize.

:kaboom:

for more on that story

The Rise and Fall of the Bowden Empire, Part 1: The Rise | The War Eagle Reader

The difference here is that we don't give a damn. It would be nice to win the NC, but even if we went undefeated or were the best team in the country we still might not get a crack at the title due to the system. That is why the goals at Ohio State have always been and will continue to be:
1. Beat Michigan
2. Win B10
3. Rep the league in Pasadena

Sure, we can't get 2 or 3, but Ohio State football (and many other all time great programs) aren't defined by a mythical title. If we went undefeated we would be one of the best teams in the country, hands down. You can't change that, and year after year some of the best teams in the country don't get a chance at the mythical title. Until last year we could tie for the B10 and we often went to a different bowl than the Rose. Think about it, the system is so screwed up that we have won 8 league titles in the past 10 years but we only went to the Rose once. College football needs some fixing!

And I agree with Matt, if someone says LSU has lost too much, you gotta throw Bama in there too. They lost more (IMO).

The team I think is a sleeper this year is Notre Dame...j/k. :banana:

And I hope Alabama rapes Michigan. Roll Tide!!!!

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
Rocky Top comin'...

0819_kclo_vols01_atb_t607.jpg

Planter

Banned
The difference here is that we don't give a damn. It would be nice to win the NC, but even if we went undefeated or were the best team in the country we still might not get a crack at the title due to the system. That is why the goals at Ohio State have always been and will continue to be:
1. Beat Michigan
2. Win B10
3. Rep the league in Pasadena

Sure, we can't get 2 or 3, but Ohio State football (and many other all time great programs) aren't defined by a mythical title. If we went undefeated we would be one of the best teams in the country, hands down. You can't change that, and year after year some of the best teams in the country don't get a chance at the mythical title. Until last year we could tie for the B10 and we often went to a different bowl than the Rose. Think about it, the system is so screwed up that we have won 8 league titles in the past 10 years but we only went to the Rose once. College football needs some fixing!

And I agree with Matt, if someone says LSU has lost too much, you gotta throw Bama in there too. They lost more (IMO).

The team I think is a sleeper this year is Notre Dame...j/k. :banana:

And I hope Alabama rapes Michigan. Roll Tide!!!!

um, you won't be repping the league anywhere this year son. there is no Big 10 Championship or Post-Season travels for the suckeyes this year.

i hope Michigan and OSU tie.

the only smart thing you said in here was about hoping Alabama rapes Michigan...although i :dw: the rape thing....you been spending time over at Penn State haven't ya??? :poke:

mcdover

Established Member
um, you won't be repping the league anywhere this year son. there is no Big 10 Championship or Post-Season travels for the suckeyes this year.

the only smart thing you said in here was about hoping Alabama rapes Michigan...although i :dw: the rape thing....you been spending time over at Penn State haven't ya??? :poke:

There is a "Sandusky, Ohio". :lol1:

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member

Come on, I expect better than that from you. You obviously aren't in midseason form yet.

There is a "Sandusky, Ohio". :lol1:

Well, looks like mcdover is already in midseason form and firing on all cylinders. Well played sir. :lol1:

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
Oh please! Most you have to look forward to is a battle with Georgia to see who is the best underachiever.

Before 2010, the last time I heard of you guys was '04 with Campbell and Cadillac and those boys.

Unlike Georgia, they actually won national championships recently.

Plus you have missed when the starting QB was gone for almost 3 games last season.

Last edited:

mcdover

Established Member
Before 2010, the last time I heard of you guys was '04 with Campbell and Cadillac and those boys.

Unlike Georgia, they actually won national championships recently.

Plus you have missed when the starting QB was gone for almost 3 games last season.

That must make you 10 year old then, cause Auburn has a long history of spanking Seminole ass.

I just love it when pre-pubescent boys(?) try to talk to the grown-ups about a man's game, like football.

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
That must make you 10 year old then, cause Auburn has a long history of spanking Seminole ass.

I just love it when pre-pubescent boys(?) try to talk to the grown-ups about a man's game, like football.

Im 28, I cant even remember the last time they met.

Werent you bitching at Scott(Sinister) about talking about the past?

EDIT: Quick check was 1990 and they won 20-17. If you call that a spanking then...

Last edited:

mcdover

Established Member
Im 28, I cant even remember the last time they met.

Werent you bitching at Scott(Sinister) about talking about the past?

Typical of a guy(?) who has just recently moved up from women's sports fan to college football fan. Why are you bringing your boyfriend into our conversation?

Auburn is 13-4-1 vs. FSU. Yes, that is what I call a spanking.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread