SEC is the BEST CONFERENCE...USC/OSU SUK!! PART 7

The Foe Hammer

Established Member
Well it's about that time...:beer:

They should just hand the SEC the BCS Trophy this weekend.
5 of the Top 10 teams are SEC teams. The rest of you bums and your shitty ass conferences just split it up among yourselves..

Well since OSU has the easiest schedule short of playing a 4AAAA High School football team, they don't have a reason not to be in the NCG. While the SEC and FAG12 will beat on each other.

Like I predicted last year and will predict again this year:
BAMA/UGA in the NCG. With Murray and the RBs coming back this year, UGA will be tough on Offense, although the Defense has a lot of holes to fill, they are still probably the best team in the SEC East....

While Bama is....well.....FKN BAMA. SUMBITCHES!!!

Driskell is still horrible....:nonono:

Gotta be honest though, Stanford and Oregon are going to be tough.

SO I HAVE:
UGA/BAMA vs OSU
Hate to say it but, it could even be Oregon/Stanford vs OSU. Since OSU's schedule looks like a Pee Well League.....

:pop:

mcdover

Established Member
Ohio State and Louisville should be banned from postseason play just for sporting those horrendous, abortions of schedules.

Just go ahead and give it to the the winner of the SEC CG. Afterall, EVERYBODY knows the real two best teams in the nation will be playing in that game.

Oh, you all might want to tune into the Auburn game on Saturday. Future Heisman winner will be playing QB for the Orange and Blue.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
About time you lazy, no good, sorry SOB!

You don't have to worry about OSU. Those bitches aren't even winning the conference. We'll make sure of that. It'll be an SEC/Pac10 title game.

mcdover

Established Member
So we can all look back after the season to see just how good the reporters are, here's the Preseason AP Poll:

AP Top 25
RK TEAM RECORD PTS
1 Alabama (58) 0-0 1498
2 Ohio State (1) 0-0 1365
3 Oregon 0-0 1335
4 Stanford 0-0 1294
5 Georgia (1) 0-0 1249
6 South Carolina 0-0 1154
7 Texas A&M 0-0 1104
8 Clemson 0-0 1083
9 Louisville 0-0 1042
10 Florida 0-0 894
11 Florida State 0-0 845
12 LSU 0-0 802
13 Oklahoma State 0-0 755
14 Notre Dame 0-0 748
15 Texas 0-0 677
16 Oklahoma 0-0 579
17 Michigan 0-0 531
18 Nebraska 0-0 382
19 Boise State 0-0 328
20 TCU 0-0 323
21 UCLA 0-0 286
22 Northwestern 0-0 199
23 Wisconsin 0-0 185
24 USC 0-0 134
25 Oregon State 0-0 129

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
As a seasoned member who has posted in every thread since Part 1, I support this thread.

Auburn wins 8, possibly 9 with one big upset of LSU or UGA.

OSU wins the B1G, Stanford takes the PAC 12, Bama beats UGA for the SEC...again. Clemson takes the ACC.

mcdover

Established Member
As a seasoned member who has posted in every thread since Part 1, I support this thread.

OSU wins the B1G, Stanford takes the PAC 12, Bama beats UGA for the SEC...again. Clemson takes the ACC.

I guess you are counting on ATM as a loss? Nope, they lost too much. I think we come out and shock everybody. Malzahn has never had complete control of HIS offense on a team with this much talent, so I see a bunch of teams with hands on their hips by the 3rd quarter. Just think about those poor LBs in the 3rd looking up to see a 250lb Prosch leading the way for one of our many capable backs.:eek::eek:

Also, Malzahn definitely knows how to beat Saban. Look at 2009 and 2010 for evidence. Alabama had tons of veteran talent and Auburn way over matched in 2009, but it took a late 4th qtr drive for Alabama to pull that one out. After the game, Saban even said they got their ass beat. 2010 speaks for itself 28-27!

LSU is replacing it's entire defense AND Miles is still the coach.

UGA will be tough as HELL! Maybe the underachieving Richt will show up this year.

10-2, maybe 11-1.

Are you going to the game Saturday?

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
About time you lazy, no good, sorry SOB!

You don't have to worry about OSU. Those bitches aren't even winning the conference. We'll make sure of that. It'll be an SEC/Pac10 title game.

Looks like it's SEC and B1G in here so far. I would love to see OSU play for the title, but I don't think that back to back undefeated regular seasons are going to happen. Should be another good year of college FB though. I believe we have 96 days to find out who gets bragging rights in THE GAME :beer:

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
FSU FTW!

I predict 11 wins for them. Its Winstons year.

I have been on this thread for the last 3 or 4 IIRC so no noob posting here.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Looks like it's SEC and B1G in here so far. I would love to see OSU play for the title, but I don't think that back to back undefeated regular seasons are going to happen. Should be another good year of college FB though. I believe we have 96 days to find out who gets bragging rights in THE GAME :beer:

And I'll be there!

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
Rocky Top comin'.....

Bitches!

vols.jpg

Tennessee-Vols-Adidas-TechFit-New-2013-Uniform-620x382.jpg

New-Tennessee-Uniform.jpg

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
We will KICK the 'Barn Plainsmen, War Eagles, Tigers, Cheaters etc. ASS just like the Olden Days...this year as well...McDicklicker....

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
I guess you are counting on ATM as a loss? Nope, they lost too much. I think we come out and shock everybody. Malzahn has never had complete control of HIS offense on a team with this much talent, so I see a bunch of teams with hands on their hips by the 3rd quarter. Just think about those poor LBs in the 3rd looking up to see a 250lb Prosch leading the way for one of our many capable backs.:eek::eek:

Also, Malzahn definitely knows how to beat Saban. Look at 2009 and 2010 for evidence. Alabama had tons of veteran talent and Auburn way over matched in 2009, but it took a late 4th qtr drive for Alabama to pull that one out. After the game, Saban even said they got their ass beat. 2010 speaks for itself 28-27!

LSU is replacing it's entire defense AND Miles is still the coach.

UGA will be tough as HELL! Maybe the underachieving Richt will show up this year.

10-2, maybe 11-1.

Are you going to the game Saturday?

While I like your optimism, I'm not buying it. Our defense is too much of a question mark right now.

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend the game. I'll be in Nashville this weekend and may end up going to the Vandy game on Thursday though.

Living in St. Louis makes it tough to get to Auburn but I should be out of here next spring with my promotion.

Oh and lol@Tennessee. No chance.

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member

This might be right on the money.

And I'll be there!

Have you ever been? I've been to THE GAME in the Shoe and the Big House. OSU won both. :poke:

Bama 14-0

thread/

As long as they put Manziel in a shallow grave I'm fine with that...but you gotta admit, there are men (UF, UGA, USCe) and boys (Tenn, KY, Vandy) in the SEC east and Bama drew all the boys. Should be a pretty easy cruise in 10 of their 12 regular season games.

And while we're at it, I'll say it again, if UGA wins their first two games they should be #1...only to crap the bed against UF and/or Bama in the SECCG.

Clemson is a sleeper for sure, let's see what they got against UGA in week 1.

Stanford and Oregon are two of the top 4-5 teams in the country...best duo of any conference.

It doesn't matter though, OSU has the crystal ball and Heisman at the end of this season, and I think next year is really our year to destroy everyone.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
This might be right on the money.

Have you ever been? I've been to THE GAME in the Shoe and the Big House. OSU won both. :poke:

As long as they put Manziel in a shallow grave I'm fine with that...but you gotta admit, there are men (UF, UGA, USCe) and boys (Tenn, KY, Vandy) in the SEC east and Bama drew all the boys. Should be a pretty easy cruise in 10 of their 12 regular season games.

And while we're at it, I'll say it again, if UGA wins their first two games they should be #1...only to crap the bed against UF and/or Bama in the SECCG.

Clemson is a sleeper for sure, let's see what they got against UGA in week 1.

Stanford and Oregon are two of the top 4-5 teams in the country...best duo of any conference.

It doesn't matter though, OSU has the crystal ball and Heisman at the end of this season, and I think next year is really our year to destroy everyone.

I have been to The Game, in 2011. We won. :poke:

I'm also going next week to the UTL game against Notre Dame.

I love your optimism. It'll make beating you all the more sweet.

mcdover

Established Member
We will KICK the 'Barn Plainsmen, War Eagles, Tigers, Cheaters etc. ASS just like the Olden Days...this year as well...McDicklicker....

We've played a few times, but I smelled dinosaur shit the last time the volunqueers won. Care to make a friendly wager on this years game? Winner picks users avatar for a month?

The Foe Hammer

Established Member
The SEC doesn't have a tough OCC... The SEC doesn't have a tough OCC...BLAAAAH BLAAAAH BLAH!!

Hmmmm...Yet we're the only conference playing against ranked teams in other conferences:
#12 LSU vs #20 TCU
#5 UGA vs #8 Clemson

SO STFU!!

3 of UGA's first 4 games:
#8 Clemson
#6 S Carolina
#12 LSU

I'm not going to even mention OSU's fkn schedule and the teams they play. Bottom Dwellers and UM is the closest thing to a tough game they play all year....SMFH!!:nonono:

Damn.... CAL plays #2 OSU and #3 Oregon back to back. And then they have #4 Stanford...lol.... Ouch

Watching that 2012 SEC CG again.... Damn that was a good ass game

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
just for shits and giggles, i am calling Bama/Texas rematch. flame all you want. its just a for fun prediction. though Texas is primed to be a damn good team this year, but then again, i said that last year. either way, i am going to enjoy watching my Longhorns just like every other year.

shb5007

Established Member
I have been to The Game, in 2011. We won. :poke:

I'm also going next week to the UTL game against Notre Dame.

I love your optimism. It'll make beating you all the more sweet.

What the hell is up with Green? Embarrassing.

Users who are viewing this thread