Secret Service agents everywhere

Juiced-03

Established Member
Bush will practically be in my backyard tomorrow. One of my brothers works at the country club next to my house where Bush will be having a fundraiser lunch. These SS guys are out here taking measurements of everything and making their presence known I guess. I'm scared to leave my house tomorrow. Hell, I'm afraid to even start my loud ass Cobra until these guys leave my neighborhood :uh oh:

My brother told me they were talking to all of the Serrano (country club) employees and basically watching everybody. I guess these guys walk the whole golf course every hour in search of whatever lol

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Are you that much a pussy? I'd be more frightened of knowing the President is a target of every terrorist group in the world than his protection detail. SS? Grow up.

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
Juiced-03 said:
Bush will practically be in my backyard tomorrow. One of my brothers works at the country club next to my house where Bush will be having a fundraiser lunch. These SS guys are out here taking measurements of everything and making their presence known I guess. I'm scared to leave my house tomorrow. Hell, I'm afraid to even start my loud ass Cobra until these guys leave my neighborhood :uh oh:

My brother told me they were talking to all of the Serrano (country club) employees and basically watching everybody. I guess these guys walk the whole golf course every hour in search of whatever lol
I was an Engineer at Stanford Linear Accelerrator Center for ~20 years. Many feds passed through there. It's funny, the SS agents have the "Hollywood" setup for communications. Having a Q clearance is coool!

tistan

Established Member
Get a few packets of black cat fire crackers and light them off. It would be interesting to see the secret service jump into action.

Ace5Oh

Established Member
Is that in Beverly Hills? My uncle is going or some stuff like that. Cause he is the supervisior of that house they built or something like that. They invited him.

Ace5Oh

Established Member
Is that in Beverly Hills? My uncle is going or some stuff like that. Cause he is the supervisior of that house they built or something like that. They invited him.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
The Prez came to the neighboring town I live near a few months ago. He was flown in on Marine one that had a contingent of 3 more helicopters. He was then shuttled via armored limo caravan accompanied by state police, local police and secret service to the hotel were he gave his speech. Cesar has arrived is what I thought as I sat in stopped traffic and watched it all unfold. It's good to be the king.

Last edited:

TH3N0TH1NG

Banned
tistan said:
Get a few packets of black cat fire crackers and light them off. It would be interesting to see the secret service jump into action.

the result.....
9561_004.jpg

:lol:

Last edited:

Juiced-03

Established Member
87Mustang5_0 said:

El Dorado Hills :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread