Security System Install - Baltimore Area

wojowojo16

Established Member
Hey guys, I just bought a vista 20p and 6160rf from honeywell, was gonna do the install myself BUT 1 - don't have the time right now and 2 - I have to admit I think its a little beyond me to do it right, make it look good, etc...

So, does anyone know anybody who can do the install for me. Not looking for a warranty or anything, just the system installed and functioning. Would like it done asap, can pay cash, can provide help, etc...

Thanks!

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Hey guys, I just bought a vista 20p and 6160rf from honeywell, was gonna do the install myself BUT 1 - don't have the time right now and 2 - I have to admit I think its a little beyond me to do it right, make it look good, etc...

So, does anyone know anybody who can do the install for me. Not looking for a warranty or anything, just the system installed and functioning. Would like it done asap, can pay cash, can provide help, etc...

Thanks!

I'd be interested in doing this myself. Where can I find the equipment?

Thanks!

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member

Thanks!

Hi-Tech Upgrades LLC

410 487 3963

Ask For Chris Linthicum

Tell him Jason Doyle from Johnson Lumber gave you the number

Users who are viewing this thread