See there is man inside Mustang 2005

saadcobra

Be away from me
Established Member
Hi only I want to show you how its size actully when there is a man inside it .......

jwfisher

Banned
Except that it isn't a 2005 Mustang... it's only a concept car... exagerated lines and stance, no back seat, etc.

There are some Jim Dunne spy shots of the real car driving around Detroit... with a guy inside it. It's very clear that the real deal has a higher and longer roofline... along with some other dimensional changes.

ArkangelX3

Established Member
My opinion after seeing this artical from popular mechanics, took a nosedive!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

saadcobra

Be away from me
Established Member

03DOHC

Established Member
That is SO bad ass! I love the new styling! I hope they make it to production exactly like that. Maybe they can change the rear lights some.

GR8WHITE

The BIG FISH
Established Member
Originally posted by saadcobra
May be they don't want to show the new shape for the public until they show it at the 2003 North American International Auto Show .............

Exactly right! Otherwise why would they be driving around with black crap draped all over their newest vehicles? They don't want spy photos to ruin the big unveiling. They created alot of excitement with the concept, if they stray too much they lose the intrest of the people the originally got excited with that concept.

Users who are viewing this thread