See where the police hide the ((radar speed + pic))

351MachOne

Kicking Your Ass
Established Member
That isnt any good... Without a PICTURE ID or a CLEAR tag picture how are they going to ticket the driver?

? ? ? ? What if your car title/loan is Co-Signed? Who do they send the ticket to?

Saleen Explorer

Established Member
Originally posted by 351MachOne
That isnt any good... Without a PICTURE ID or a CLEAR tag picture how are they going to ticket the driver?

? ? ? ? What if your car title/loan is Co-Signed? Who do they send the ticket to?
I'm pretty sure it alerts cops maybe down the road and then they come out and pull you over. They've done stuff like that down here, like the Construction guys with radar who then will tell the cops ahead look out for a Black Mustang etc.

RSXFMCJWR

Benchracer Extraordinaire
Established Member
And that my friends is why we have radar detectors. As long as you have one you don't have to worry about crap like that.

RSXFMCJWR

Established Member
Originally posted by PlatinumCobra
I wonder how many of these setups they lose to the garbage man :):):)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Police chief to officer: "I told you to put it there on wednesday dumbass! Monday is trash day!"

Last edited:

Green SVT

Established Member
Here in Oklahoma, they were using a broken down looking van on the side of the highway. They read your speed and a bunch of cruisers are sitting out of sight at the next on-ramp waiting to nail you. Sneaky, sneaky

-R-

RSXFMCJWR

Established Member
Sometimes it seems like the police are more concerned about giving out tickets rather than protecting and serving civilians, doesn't it?

MightyMo

Established Member
underhanded tactics!

cops are desperate!

what ever happened to a cop standing next to his car with a radar gun in hand, if your going to bust someone, just be up front about it..

some towns just park a police car roadside and leave it there, effective and sends a polite message to watch your speed without unknowingly trapping you

BlackDemon

Established Member
If they put that much time and effort in to catching REAL criminals, then the world might be a much better place:rolleyes:

Last edited:

RedFire2003

Established Member
I swear the way cops are becoming is just not right! speeding is against the law but everyone speeds and if you ask me I dont see whats so bad about speeding I really dont understand giving people criminal tickets either im mean come on people drink and drive which is just messed up there is no need to ever drink and drive it kills innocent people and yet they are not all that strict about it. The first offense you merley get a big slap on the wrist as far as im concerned
you spin your tires at an intersection and you become a criminal wtf? The laws are really F***ed up if you ask me. There are a lot of crimes commited everyday and where are the police then Ill tell you they have me pulled over on the side of the road for going 7mph over while your car is being stolen or a child id being abused or people are going by transporting illegal drugs that get sold to kids. But I guess speeding is so bad! Sorry bout this post im in a bad mood right now and have court at 9am tomorrow morning for a criminal speeding ticket where im probly going to lose my liscense for a year.

SVT Cobra

Established Member
if they really cared about peoples safety, and not the money off the ticket, they would not hide and use sneaky tactics. instead they would let their presence be KNOWN.

Users who are viewing this thread