See ya around

mystangs

572/677 Hehe
Established Member
Guys/Gals,

It is offical problems with my marriage has caused me to sell the Cobra. I got the check in hand today and am turning it over in a few hours. It has been alot of fun and I hope to be back in the saddle again soon, but you never know.

Take care,

Chris

01satinsilver

Official NJ MACA Pimp
Established Member
:( Good luck with everything... Im sure I speak for everyone when I say if you need anything we all have your back.

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Chrs,

So sorry that you are in this situation. Hopefully your marriage issues work out for the best. And only you two know what's best. Please keep in touch now and again. You are a friend to many of us.

J.R.

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
Best of all whishes to you and there is a light at the end of the tunnel . dont be a stranger just because you had to sell the Cobra

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
i dont really know you, but its always a sad day when somebody has to sell there baby, keep your chin up, and just look towards the future, and think of having a cobra again, and you have the memories aswell, nothing can take that away from you.

cory

slosnake

Established Member
Good luck with everything!! I know what you are going through, I had the same thing, marraige problems and had to sell my baby!! Things didnt work out, but you know what, I feel in my heart that I tried!! After 2 years I got another Cobra, its only a 97, but hey its a snake right!! Keep your chin up, and hopefully it will work out, there is always another Cobra with your name on it in the future!!

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Good luck with everything Chris. Sorry to see you go through all of this and selling the Cobra is really a minor thing in the grand scheme of things. As others have said, you can always buy another when the time is right.

You going to be able to stay in the States or do you have to head back out any time soon?

mystangs

572/677 Hehe
Established Member
Thanks guys....Sooner or later I will pick something else up.

Dwight, I am bouncing all over the place right now, just got back from Germany heading to CA for awhile. Trying to get my mind off things. However, that does not work well. Lost 20 lbs in two weeks. Has to be the worst diet ever. Not sure if it is going to be fixed but I am trying not sure what her mood is.

Chris

micksnip

Established Member
anything

Chris, as I mentioned before, I'm a therapist 24 years and also have a degree from seminary, so you could consider me a pastoral counselor as well. If there is ANYTHING I can do to help, call me at 301-854-4770(H). I'm off 2 weeks-knee surgery yesterday. I am not looking for a customer-I am offering support to a friend. And if there is any hope for reconcilation with your wife, I know that God's help and wisdom can only help. Even if you don't call, I and the other MACA folks will keep your situation on our minds and in our hearts.

Sincerely-
Micksnip aka Mike Schappell
[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread