Sell or Trade

algoguen

Established Member
Trade:
1998 Mustang Cobra Convertible. 82xxx miles 5 Spd,. PS, Cold A/C, AM/FM CD/Cassette. Leather int, Has heavy duty Rear end with 4:10 gears and 31 spline axles.
New King Cobra Clutch with firewall adjuster. Steeda CAI, New front brake pads and rotors. Rears where okay. Close ratio shifter. New mag wheels all around with
275/40/17 on 9 inch front and 315/40/17 on 10..5 inch rear Sumitumo tires only 4-5 mos old. New cooling fan with thermostat and coolant flush.
Interior is an 8 or 9 exterior is a 9. But I am a perfectionist The top is in great condition with minor wear on the side where top contacts body when going up and down.
If I didn't tell you about it ya wouldn't even notice it.
I bought this car from my Son when he became unemployed and going thru a bad divorce.I have had it since April this year and had plugs wires and irc motor replaced when I got it.
The car runs perfect, will smoke the tires thru 2nd gear and hits the 7 grand red line in a heart beat. Its a little more then what I would like for a toy (just cruising around town) I am
a 67 yr hold and would rather have a Miata or RX8 Mazda, Honda S2000 for a toy. So I will I will trade for Miata or RX8,Honda S2000 of same value.
Contact AL at 813-782-1708
Ask for email pictures if interested. (Link to my AD in Craigs list)
1998 Mustang Cobra Conv.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread