Sell Shelby and buy a truck?

Seppelrator

Established Member
Hi everyone I need your advice.
I moved out in the country a while ago and roads here are not that great and I also have a baby now and I just don't think that my car is in the right spot anymore. Like I barely drive it and when I do it gets boring real quick with all the bumps and shit.
I'm now looking into a nice truck and make that my new project.
Anybody here traded a Shelby for a truck? Any regrets? Any advice?

zporta

KB INSIDE
Established Member
I work Construction for a living and have a 2014 f250 6.7 and love it. So I have the best of both worlds. I'm not sure if I had to pick one I could. As much powers as my truck has driving the car is still the best experience every time I get behind the wheel

Seppelrator

Established Member
It's just country living and kids doesn't go together with a Shelby but still somehow I'm stuck to this car. It just sucks that I don't really have anywhere to drive it to. (Service tech and flying or company car all the time) and if we go somewhere it now involves a stroller and all kinds and so on and streets that don't like a low hard car at all.
So most of the time I just leave it in the garage :(

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
If you HAVE to sell it, get a crew cab Raptor and build that engine. Thus, still SVT vehicle with Shelby like power that can handle country living with family. Tough decision man, but if it were ME? Id keep the Shelby and get a beater 4x4 crew cab truck/SUV/Subaru.

Catmonkey

I Void Warranties!
Established Member
Premium Member
I sold all my hot rods when my third kid came along 35 years ago. Started driving trucks and SUVs and modded them all until all the kids were gone. Today I have my Shelby and a 2015 F-150. I can take the truck places I'd never take the Shelby. If I could only have one vehicle, it wouldn't be the Shelby.

Users who are viewing this thread