Seller Beware! User JUICED46 aka David Argentino

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anabolic

Banned
User Juiced46 buys your item, later states it's broken/damaged. Defames character and has people to back up.
Bought my mid pipe and produced a rusted midpipe in exchange
and tries to intimidate for free money and new parts

Jack Burton

Established Member
User Juiced46 buys your item, later states it's broken/damaged. Defames character and has people to back up.
Bought my mid pipe and produced a rusted midpipe in exchange
and tries to intimidate for free money and new parts

Coming from the guy who only accepts paypal as "gift" so that he can do his jellyfish impersonation and screw people.

Jack Burton

Established Member
Such members are typically prema-banned. Witness:

ANABOLIC, you have three options:

1. Within 24-hours, post definitive evidence in support of your argument that the pipe was exactly as you described in you thread and did not contained the claimed holes.

2. Within 24-hours, grant the buyer a full refund and, if you would like to have the item back, make arrangements to have the item returned to you at your expense.

3. Be perma-banned from SVTP.

I await your response and appreciate your anticipated cooperation.

What about #1? If you are the honest person you say you are, you should have no problem with this. Except for the fact that Juiced has made you look like a scammer. If the shoe fits...

Anabolic

Banned
What about #1? If you are the honest person you say you are, you should have no problem with this. Except for the fact that Juiced has made you look like a scammer. If the shoe fits...

I don;t have anymore pictures of the exhaust. it's a frigan 175$ exhaust i didn;t think someone would go to this extent for a free part. ahah

Jack Burton

Established Member
I don;t have anymore pictures of the exhaust. it's a frigan 175$ exhaust i didn;t think someone would go to this extent for a free part. ahah

images

mach14604

Established Member
Mods? Are we REALLY going to let this guy continue? Close this down... Clearly man your in the wrong. Give the money back. Next time post better pictures if you don't want your stuff called into question.

Anabolic

Banned
^ I did upgrade to a digital camera recently. those were from an old phone because my original digital camera took a crap.

Anabolic

Banned
in all reality I did send him a ceramic coated not painted H pipe, heat wrapped... just came off the car a month ago. I went through it, and just recently took the oxygen sensors out and shipped it to him. also inspecting it. I was even going to install a bung in the wideband hole so there wouldnt be any extra "holes"

i moved the flanges. the front flanges are basically stationary being as the cats are so close to the ball joint. which is the way it was when i bought it. everything was inspected prior shipping if not he would've been told. period.

edit: also is it possible to replicate? ofcourse it's a reproduction pipe. I did nothing to it besides coat/heat wrap/wideband bung. didn't touch charactor of pipe.

Last edited:

95PGTTech

Established Member
^ I did upgrade to a digital camera recently. those were from an old phone because my original digital camera took a crap.

If the exhaust was in good condition as you claim it was and not in the condition Juiced claims it was, why is the even newer midpipe currently on your car appearing in identically poor condition? Why does the car look abused and cobbled together if you are this nitpicky detail guy you claim to be who only sells mint parts?

:dw:

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
All I got to say to each of you is integrity. You will never be a man if you don't own up to this. How pathetic this is over chump change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread