Selling coyote engine

Snakenhorse

new svt poster
Established Member
Selling the stock motor from my 13 mustang GT with 7000 miles on it. Daily driven vehicle.

-Dressed minus A/C, coil packs, alternator and Flywheel.
-Never saw nitrous or supercharger or any other power adder or abused in any way.
-Has JLT Catch Can installed since the engine was 500 miles new to avoid the engine from eating oil, and oil vapors.
-Drives like new, out of the showroom floor. I change the oil(best syntetics only) every 3000 miles and always replace the oil filter with a new ford motorcraft filter. No issues, surprises or B.S. :beer: PERFECT CONDITION.

Reason of sale:
I am going with a built engine and just don't want to risk the stock one with a power adder. All this motor ever saw was an intake/ Tune and T-body installed to it to a few quarter mile passes using good gas. NO extended rev. limiter either.

Shipping:
Included and Available only within the Continental USA or Canada.

Price and conditions:
$4150 OBO. Minimum Deposit of $ 2000 is required if you can't pay the full price right away. This way we can make sure the engine will be yours and will be stored in a safe place and also covered against dust.with a untill you pay the remaining balance. After the remaining balance is paid off I will ship the engine to your door ASAP. NO Cancelations after the deposit is made. No money back. No warranty.

Thank you and have a nice day.:beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread