Selling my 14

gasyone

Put Her In Jail!
Established Member
Just wanted to throw this out to everyone. I am selling my SGM 2014 with black stripe every option except glass roof if anyone is looking. Car has 3k miles mostly from going to mustang week. I did add redline hood struts and the JLT color matching radiator cover other than that 100% stock. I have original parts too.
Take a look under market place. I'm not desperate to sell but do need to make room in the garage.

$62k but will consider reasonable offers.

Last edited:

gasyone

Put Her In Jail!
Established Member
GLWS. What's replacing her?

This is going to shock some of you. I just finalized a deal to buy an 2004 mystichrome 100% stock one owner with....READY FOR THIS......16 total miles. No it's not a misprint. 16 miles. I should have it here by Friday and need to clear room in my garage. That's why I'm selling. I decided to keep my 03 cobra and have 2 of them.

Ghoust

Will Over Skill
Established Member
Can't say I blame you. I bought my GT500 because i wanted to replicate the feeling I got with my 03 Cobra. My friends all think I am crazy going from a Viper to a Z06 to my GT500 but there is something about a Mustang with a blower that does it for me.

gasyone

Put Her In Jail!
Established Member
Yea I have an 03 redfire that has just under 500rw and 502tq. This one is going to stay stock and probably not get driven. Ill trailer her to shows and such. With 16 miles I hate to add much but not afraid to. Keeping it under a 1000 is what's important. I can always drive my 03 when I get the itch.

dom418

Established Member
Damn 16 miles?! Where did you find this? Any pics from the for sale ad? Are you planning on driving it because I know I would feel guilty about putting miles on it. My 04 has 4,000 miles and I'm paranoid lol.

heatsoaked12

Established Member
Damn 16 miles?! Where did you find this? Any pics from the for sale ad? Are you planning on driving it because I know I would feel guilty about putting miles on it. My 04 has 4,000 miles and I'm paranoid lol.

My mother bought my aunt a very nice pair of slippers, so nice my aunt never wanted to wear them (or wear them out). When she died, they put the very nice pair of unused slippers in her coffin. I bought my shelby to drive but I suppose you'd like to keep the miles down to keep the value up.

gasyone

Put Her In Jail!
Established Member
My mother bought my aunt a very nice pair of slippers, so nice my aunt never wanted to wear them (or wear them out). When she died, they put the very nice pair of unused slippers in her coffin. I bought my shelby to drive but I suppose you'd like to keep the miles down to keep the value up.

LoL!! Now that's funny. Now that I have bought the car I am seriously considering keeping the Shelby along with my 03 cobra. This car is just too nice to drive. Plus I'm getting a lot of chit on driving it.

dom418

Established Member
LoL!! Now that's funny. Now that I have bought the car I am seriously considering keeping the Shelby along with my 03 cobra. This car is just too nice to drive. Plus I'm getting a lot of chit on driving it.

What did you expect it has 16 miles! I'd feel guilty too unless you are a collector that can afford to have a $30k piece of art in your garage

gayone,

Where are you located?

Gayone? TMI lol

gasyone

Put Her In Jail!
Established Member
what did you expect it has 16 miles! I'd feel guilty too unless you are a collector that can afford to have a $30k piece of art in your garage

gayone? Tmi lol

um no not gayone....u missed the s....

gasyone

Put Her In Jail!
Established Member
To move the car quick I will go down to $59k. Any interest? A steal for a 14 with every option available except glass roof. I can provide more pictures if needed.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread