Selling my 2008 Black GT-500 Convertible

SkippyH

13th Mustang - 2003 Cobra
Established Member
I'm selling my beautiful, black 2008 GT-500 convertible. I ordered the car new and either my wife or I have driven every mile on the car. While I enjoy a great on-ramp, the car has never been raced, tracked, or modified. It's never seen road salt or anything like that. The car is like new. It just clicked over 10k before my new car came in. The car has been factory maintained by a Ford dealership and I have all the records. It has new rear tires - Eagle F1 Supercar - to match the front ones, which are in great shape.

It has every option, including the leather package, HID headlamps, factory DVD navigation, Sirius satellite radio, and a 6-year 48k mile Premium Ford ESP warranty on it. I even have the factory Ford accessory car cover, which looks really cool on the car when I'm not driving it for a few days. I added the cool Shelby sequential tail lights because they just look awesome at night and they're much easier to see than the factory signal pattern.

I'm asking $39,900 for the car. I've got it consigned right now where my wife bought her Range Rover in Bellevue, WA. Here's the link:

Cars for Sale: 2008 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Convertible in Bellevue, WA 98005: Convertible Details - 279767369 - AutoTrader.com

16009894621.279767369.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

The car is awesome on these nice summer days and nights... Feel free to reply privately to me if you have any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread