Selling my Grabber Orange 'Vert

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
good luck. i was told last night the gt500 were selling for around 13 over brand new in vegas and phoenix. this puts a brand new car at the same price your selling your for!

f1shelby

Established Member
03&68cobras said:
300 miles on it, Shaker 1000, SAT, Interior Package. Window sticker still on window, license plates never attached. I have all of the plastic covers in a box. First $59,000 gets it.

do you have a contact number? my membership has not been activated, so i can't send or receive pm's.

TurboV3nomVa

Established Member
I know a guy that lives by me who got a white coupe off the lot new for 51k since we're comparing. None the less 59 isnt as high as some ebay prices .

TeddyKGB

Drunk on Power
Established Member
und3rgr0undk1ng said:
I know a guy that lives by me who got a white coupe off the lot new for 51k since we're comparing. None the less 59 isnt as high as some ebay prices .

Which dealer? I've been to all of them in the area and they'd laugh at you if you said a number beginning with the number 5. Either your neighbor is pulling your leg or he has pics of the dealers wife in his nightstand.

You find me a NoVA deaer willing to sell a Shelby coupe for 51K or a vert for 53K and I will pay you a finders fee.

Last edited:

TurboV3nomVa

Established Member
Nope hes serious.Some guy ordered it , put down a deposit and then didnt pick it up. So he gotta call from the dealership sayin to come and get it if he wanted it. He knew the manager and it was the end of the month so there was a lil extra motivation for them to meet their quota. Hes a guy maybe in his late 50's not some punk kid makin up stories. He had a black 03 vert at the time which he sold. Its a well known fact that he got it for a few grand over, alot of ppl around here know him. He's at the Burger king Manassas cruise in all the time on saturdays. If you see him there , ask him yerself. You cant miss his car...

bullitt4655

PSD_BULLITT
Established Member
Grabber Orange should be worth a few extra dollars too.

Your loosing more then $3,500 when you consider the Tax, Title, etc...
Add in the insurance coverage and that was an expensive 300 miles.

Good Luck. I wish I had the $59k! Then I could by 2 really nice terminators. :)

asperformance

Banned
und3rgr0undk1ng said:
Nope hes serious.Some guy ordered it , put down a deposit and then didnt pick it up. So he gotta call from the dealership sayin to come and get it if he wanted it. He knew the manager and it was the end of the month so there was a lil extra motivation for them to meet their quota. Hes a guy maybe in his late 50's not some punk kid makin up stories. He had a black 03 vert at the time which he sold. Its a well known fact that he got it for a few grand over, alot of ppl around here know him. He's at the Burger king Manassas cruise in all the time on saturdays. If you see him there , ask him yerself. You cant miss his car...
Like Teddy said he knew the General manager.

03&68cobras

Established Member
bullitt4655 said:
Grabber Orange should be worth a few extra dollars too.

Your loosing more then $3,500 when you consider the Tax, Title, etc...
Add in the insurance coverage and that was an expensive 300 miles.

Good Luck. I wish I had the $59k! Then I could by 2 really nice terminators. :)

I have had 2 Terminators. This car is soooo much better that you have to experience it to believe it. I thought like you that these cars are way to expensive for a Mustang, but they are much improved over the SN95 cars.

03&68cobras said:
I have had 2 Terminators. This car is soooo much better that you have to experience it to believe it. I thought like you that these cars are way to expensive for a Mustang, but they are much improved over the SN95 cars.

Then why are you selling it?? :thumbsup: Just curious..
Sweet car and if I had that kind of cash, I would be all over it!
Just my .02!

asperformance

Banned
Way better than a Terminator, DISAGREE, Rides better yes, Has less powere, Wheel hops like a Bitch, Has major brake dust issues, Pluse the Clutch chatters like crazy when you take off, So I prefer an 03/04 anyday. Just my 02. sold my 07 Shelby to buy a KR, But bought my First 03 back insteda.

tammy

Established Member
For reference i'm in the process of selling my blk vert with 6600k miles for 55k out the door exactly what i paid for it. I had a professional tune, rollbar, and tune that cost me 2200k so i'm loosing that but i got to drive this dream machine for 8 mths! I love it so but i'm moving on to buy our dd a new car and we are looking at the kr. I found someone who knows what they are buying and appreciates the shelby so i'm not trying to rape anyone on the deal. I don't believe you'll see the adm falling out anytime soon. My car was built 7/25 so fairly early built date. I should know tomorrow it the deal goes there.

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
tammy said:
For reference i'm in the process of selling my blk vert with 6600k miles for 55k out the door exactly what i paid for it. I had a professional tune, rollbar, and tune that cost me 2200k so i'm loosing that but i got to drive this dream machine for 8 mths! I love it so but i'm moving on to buy our dd a new car and we are looking at the kr. I found someone who knows what they are buying and appreciates the shelby so i'm not trying to rape anyone on the deal. I don't believe you'll see the adm falling out anytime soon. My car was built 7/25 so fairly early built date. I should know tomorrow it the deal goes there.

Wow, not bad. You are selling your car with 6,600,000 miles for exactly what you paid for it? Good Job!

Not sure but I think you got bent a little on the rollbar & tune if it cost you $2,200,000 though. Guess what they say about the shelby owners is true & I don't have enough coin to run in that crowd.

J/k:D I'm just :poke: you a bit in good fun!

Users who are viewing this thread