Selling my Grabber Orange 'Vert

cboss29

It is nice to put prices on things but lets be realistic.........Something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it...$2,000 above trade in is a fair price...its a used car and they are making them by the thousands so it isn't rare....I hope everyone comes down to earth soon......

wicked90lx

Established Member
If ford would put that b*tch on a diet......... get down around what the ZO6 weights, then it might be worth what people want for them. ( just my $.02)

davidhuff

Established Member
Guys the thread you are reading above is shelbygt500 for sale NOT A ADM DISCUSSION.Thats fine,If you wish to express your disdain about the posted price,Why not do so directly to seller via pm.I wish the moderator would put a end to this crap.This is the reason why more shelbygt500 are not posted for sale on this site,Who wants to have their balls busted day after day trying to sale a car?

Last edited:

1tufgt

Established Member
03&68cobras said:
In your dreams!! I had several offers of $54k ond had it sold for $55,700 and then decided to keep it. It will be worth more than $50k next year with 5,000 miles on it.

:lol:

03&68cobras

Established Member
I am trading it in on a '70 428Cj Mach 1 on 9-1-07. I am getting $49,000 for it in the trade. I will consider any offers over $49,000 before 9-1-07!!!!!

Last edited:

red9450

Established Member
davidhuff said:
Guys the thread you are reading above is shelbygt500 for sale NOT A ADM DISCUSSION.Thats fine,If you wish to express your disdain about the posted price,Why not do so directly to seller via pm.I wish the moderator would put a end to this crap.This is the reason why more shelbygt500 are not posted for sale on this site,Who wants to have their balls busted day after day trying to sale a car?

AMEN!!! Start a new thread about how these cars are too damn expensive, don't do it here. If the man wants to list it for 100k, so be it, pm him and tell him that he's out of his mind, not here.

Users who are viewing this thread