Selling my lightly modded Torch Red 08 GT500

Markstre302

Lurk Often, Learning Much
Established Member
Car is no longer for sale. Was able to refi and keep it.

The growing family means it's time to sell the sports car. I've owned this GT500 for about a year and a half. I spent a long time looking for the right car, and am sad to see it go. It's a Torch Red factory no stripe car with Navigation and the Red Seat inserts. It has the factory Shelby floor mats and trunk liner installed as well. The registration was just renewed as of January.

While the car isn't stock, it only has a few choice modifications done to it. As you can see in the pics, it had a clear bra installed by the original owner which has faded and started to peel up on the edges. I was going to remove it after the rainy season since it's starting to peel. The paint underneath looks great still, and the Mustangs are prone to chips on the leading edge of the hood. It also has tinted side and rear windows. The doors were just re-tinted last year thanks to my wife's luck with getting fix it tickets in my cars. Visually, that is all that was changed on the car.

Mechanically, it's got all the common modifications. It has a stock look 2.6" pulley, VMP cold air intake, and an SCT tuner for power. I didn't get it dyno'd, but should be right around 500 wheel HP on the 91 octane tune. The stock pulley and intake are included as well. I also installed a JLT oil separator to help extend the life of the engine and supercharger. The clutch was replaced with a stock clutch by Ford around 18000 miles, and that unit is still working perfectly. The car doesn't see drag slicks or get taken to the track so it hasn't been driven too hard. The car also has Ford Racing mufflers which give it a nice sound, if a bit quiet yet. Suspension mods consist of Ford Racing Springs, and a rear upper, and both lower control arms. I'm not sure of the brand on the arms, but they are solid and haven't been any issue. The car rides like stock, but has a very nice stance to it.

The wheels are all stock, and have 255 Nitto Invos in front, and 275 NT555s in the rear. They are about 40% in front and 75% in the rear. The rear's only have about 5000 miles on them. There are some scratches on the very edges of the rims, but they are still in very good shape. This car has been driven regularly which means you don't have to worry about rotted hoses or stuck calipers, but it was mostly a weekend toy so it's still has relatively low mileage and is in great shape.

The only issues I know of are the front brake pads should be swapped out for something better than what the previous owner installed. It has an occasional rattle from the rear view mirror, but you can't hear it unless the radio is off. That is it though, everything else works great and has been addressed as soon as it came up. The car is currently financed through Ventura Credit Union, so we can handle everything paperwork wise there. Title is clear since they won't finance anything that is salvage.

Eric

00505_ardMji3NXeb_600x450.jpg

00606_6067dTBdSvf_600x450.jpg

00k0k_l8B5Y9Pi3n5_600x450.jpg

00W0W_gP7HHdATlml_600x450.jpg

00e0e_bf19WovLW4x_600x450.jpg

00b0b_4602Xcqbts6_600x450.jpg

01717_83apPPnPldj_600x450.jpg

00r0r_7RsT8LkZZmT_600x450.jpg

00b0b_6uxpr7Q4cke_600x450.jpg

00q0q_iWVB56tQEKN_600x450.jpg

00W0W_8sEKrB7rn8V_600x450.jpg