Selling my SUPERCHARGED GT with 29k ORIGINAL MILES!

1stanglover

Ready to see tail lights?
Established Member
Here is the link to the cl add: PM if interested
Supercharged Mustang GT only 29k Miles!!

Selling my 2001 SUPERCHARGED mustang GT. The car has a white exterior and black interior. The car is very well cared for, and has only 29k miles! As you would expect from a mustang with this low amount of mileage it is in great shape and only used to go to shows and weekend cruising. Clean autocheck/ carfax, clean title (in hand). Car is very reliable! Could be a daily driver, but I wanted to keep it a low mile car. Valid safety and emission. Drives stock until you get on it, then the blower kicks in. The wheels make the exterior look like a sleeper, bigger tires would make it stick out more, but liked the "sleeper" look.
SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY. Email with your contact information or questions if serious. FIRM on price, wont find another like this.
Thanks

Here is a list of mods, I know I am leaving out a lot of things, but gives you a general idea. Well over 10k in mods.

Supercharger:
-Stock 4.6 281 Engine (untouched)
-Vortech V2
-Vortech inter cooling system
-Anderson Power Pipe
This blower set up is close to 6k with injectors tune etc!
The tune on the car is PERFECT, ideals and drives like stock until you get on it

Car has a battery relocation to the trunk
Ice box placed instead

Exhaust:
-Long tube headers
-Shorty mid pipe with high flow cats
-stock cat back with flowmaster mufflers (havent change the catback to keep it some what quite)

Suspension:
-Car is lowered

Wheels:
-2003/2004 Chrome cobra svt wheels
-17x9
-Like new 275 tires all around

Interior:
-steeda and billet accessories (pedals etc.)
-Pioneer in dash dvd

Exterior:
-mac grill delete
-shorty antenna

Brakes:
-Cobra brakes up front
-Stock rear brakes

Sounds system:
-in dash pioneer DVD
-mach 460 with stock amps

Gauges:
-piller with fuel pressure, boost, and temp

Many things left out, must see in person

1stanglover

Ready to see tail lights?
Established Member
I haven't dynoed the car yet. Car does have a perfect tune on it. I'd say at least 400 rwhp. Car pulls very hard. I will dyno and post numbers

Users who are viewing this thread