selling P1SC for 96-98 cobra...

gtmustang00

Established Member
How many miles have you put on the car since you bought it? Just want to know a rough idea as to miles. I was going for a d1sc, but am strongly considering this because its cheaper, and you are local. Send me a pm as i will probably forget to check this thread.

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
Your price is not bad at all, i have a p1sc for sale too on here for 96-04 gt's that i started askin $2800 for and no luck yet either. Good luck with the sale.

quikkstang

Established Member
Your price is not bad at all, i have a p1sc for sale too on here for 96-04 gt's that i started askin $2800 for and no luck yet either. Good luck with the sale.

Yeah, I guess its a tough time to try to sell these. Thanks, and Good luck with yours as well. :thumbsup:

quikkstang

Established Member
BUMP. I'll include #42 injectors, 90mm maf. diablo mafia. and Sct excal2. tuner for $2800 plus shipping. :banana::banana::banana: :dancenana: :banana::banana::banana:

Last edited:

quick88lx

Established Member
from massachusettes/ staioned in louisiana
if i get my bike sold before i drive home to mass on leave i may be looking into taking this off your hands unless you have any interest in a sport bike for really cheap and your kit? lol figured id give it a try and throw that out there

quikkstang

Established Member
if i get my bike sold before i drive home to mass on leave i may be looking into taking this off your hands unless you have any interest in a sport bike for really cheap and your kit? lol figured id give it a try and throw that out there

Hey Thanks for the offer, but just looking to sell outright. The way things are going, I'll probably still have it. :-D

Users who are viewing this thread