Selling Stock Parts... Going with F1A

SgtGreen

Established Member
Hey guys I ordered a procharger F1A with cog setup. Ill be selling all the stock parts that wont be needed for this kit. Ill take offers on parts that you need. Just let me know thanks.

04whitesvtlight

the beast is almost mine
Established Member
I will take the intercooler pump and all hard and soft lines and I need the two studs that are on the inner part of the supercharger idler bracket the two long gold ones that bolt to the timming cover.

charged9250

Established Member
Not sure what the F1A kit calls for but, If your going to use a different oil cooler I maybe want your stock one.

04whitesvtlight

the beast is almost mine
Established Member
I will give you $75 for all the intercooler stuff but I don't need the intercooler under the supercharger or the heat exchanger. and I need them two supercharger idler studs if you look at the supercharger idler bracket they are the two inner gold studs and I will give you $5 for them let me know because I need this stuff.

Blackvic

Established Member
I would like to get in line for the coolant lines, pump and heat exchanger brackets if things do not work out with 04whitesvtlight. Send me a note.

crazydave01

New SVT Poster Child
Established Member
I'll give you 100 for the idler bracket that bolts to the block directly under the s/c snout and the s/c tensioner pulley bridge.

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread