selling the wheels tsw valencia

turbosha

stirring the pot since'74
Established Member
I have a set of 20x10 and 20x8.5
black TSW Valencia's. they have nitto 555's on them.
they DO include the tire pressure sensors and learning tool. so no dash light.
I am also going to include the gorilla lug wrench. a set of black locking lugs. and a set of black acorn lugs.
I will post pics in the next post.
I paid $2250 for them brand new.
the fronts are still 60%;
the rears are about the same 55%
there is one spot where I ran against a rock in a driveway on the rear.
and a curb mark on the front.(small). and I did them both the same day...... the day I installed them.:cuss::fm:

I am asking $1250 plus shipping

turbosha

Established Member
sha030.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

turbosha

Established Member
I would imagine. they are 20"
American muscle (where I bought them) says:
TSW Staggered Matte Black Valencia Mustang Wheel & NITTO Tire Kit - 20x8.5/10 KIT (05-14 GT, V6) - Free Shipping 33615||33616||76005||76006||KIT

Staggered Wheel and Tire Setup. Our Staggered wheel and tire combo kit run wider wheels and tires on the rear of your Mustang for a more aggressive muscle car stance that looks great on both the street and the strip.

Matte Black TSW Valencia Wheel. Named after the Formula One European Grand Prix Street Circuit hosted in Valencia Spain, these rims feature a sleek European race inspired 16 spoke mesh design with simulated rivets, making them the perfect addition to your modern muscle car. This Mustang wheel is not black, it's "Matte Black" for a super aggressive appearance that everyone will be envious of. These matte black wheels feature a satin clear-coat finish to protect against the hazards of road chips and pitting, you also get the added benefit of never noticing brake dust.

255/35-20 / 285/30-20 NITTO Extreme Performance NT555 Tire. The Nitto Tire NT555 is a summer-oriented, ultra high-performance street tire that was designed with the performance driver in mind. With one of the largest contact patches available, the NT555 provides superior traction and reliable handling - without sacrificing tread life. Both the tread pattern and the compound were optimized for dry performance. The highly rigid tread blocks provide stability while prolonging tire life. The NT555 will get you off the line quicker in the straights and provide confidence in the corners.

Free Mounting and Balancing. Free professional mounting & balancing is standard on our wheel and tire combo kits - so you can just swap your wheels in your driveway when they arrive. We even offer Free Nitrogen tire-fill (see drop down option above).

Application. This Staggered 20" Matte Black TSW Valencia and NITTO Tire Kit fits 2005 to 2014 GT and V6 Mustangs.
Note: The stock lug nuts (13/16”) prove to be too large when used in conjunction with these wheels. Please take a look at the Lug Nut Ordering Options above for some compatible options.

Mustang Fitment: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Details >>

turbosha

Established Member
I contacted tsw on facebook.
they are saying these fit brembo cars and gt500's with no issues.

Users who are viewing this thread