Sept 16,17,18

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
So what are the plans for this weekend......There is a Dyno Day at Polk Perf. on sat(LRRS) members only....But still might be worth checking out. There will be some high HP trucks there and a few cars.

Also there is drag racing at the FairGrounds that weekend.....I have the flyer at home and will ad the times later....anybody have any other ideas :beer:

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
Its truck shootout at Centerville. Im prob going back to try this converter launch thing again, since Im getting the trac-lok fixed on the truck Thurs. Id like to have some moral support out there encouraging me to get my 9

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
I'm gonna try to adjust the TPS on my Oldsmobile Mustang Supreme and see if It makes a difference at Barton. I checked my 1/8 times and MPH with Traivs' from Barton, and they are idenical. MPH and time was Identical. I'm majorly depressed about this.

SVTsniper

C O P T Z R
Established Member
After every girl the FBI guy response's were kind of funny :pop: . Mine went something like this :nonono: Amanda Bynes = Failed, Hilary Duff (Get Down Girl, Go Head Get Down)= Failed, Jennifer Garner = Failed, Jessica Biel = Passed, Katie Holmes = Passed, Ashley Olsen = Failed, Jennifer Lopez = Passed :beer: . I deserve an :thumbsup: " A " :coolman: for getting some celebrity ass... woops I meant for effort :idea: .

I wonder :shrug: how R. Kelly or Michael J. would do on this test? My money's on Mike :read:

P.I.M.P. in distress

Last edited:

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
:banana: :bowdown: :rockon: I nailed an olsen twin.

I say that we put together a version of this for jake. We can include bruce willis, michael jackson, that little boy from home alone. lol.

SVTsniper

C O P T Z R
Established Member
lol I'll help you out since your link is messed up

jessica_biel_37.jpg

jessica_biel2.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread