Sept 21ST big LS1 and SVT MEET.

miggs.03.term8r

Established Member
We got there at around 10:30 very minimal cars. At around 11:50ish I told the guys I was leaving, Ace said he was out, Evan said he was out, Mike said he was out, boostedbyv said he was out, and Nefi joined us. At about 12:08ish We got in our cars as we were leaving the parking lot da vette and other guys showed up. I was in front leading & boosted in back of me, I had my windows down did not hear no1 shouting out any names or anything. I glanced to my left n just seen a group of pple gathered up. Just saying how it all went down.

oChristiano

Established Member
damn that z06 ate you up real bad

wait at first they said they got there then we left right away
now they were there and didn't approach me while I was icing my intercooler or setting my tire pressure?

to many nut swingers
My cars not 100% but I'm sure your race will look the same. I'm not afraid to take a lose.
Were you, or were you not in the same parking lot as them at the same time? I just said as we parked you rolled out.
Just like your boy Miggs said. I said he was leading and you were second how would I know this if we weren't there?
We got there at around 10:30 very minimal cars. At around 11:50ish I told the guys I was leaving, Ace said he was out, Evan said he was out, Mike said he was out, boostedbyv said he was out, and Nefi joined us. At about 12:08ish We got in our cars as we were leaving the parking lot da vette and other guys showed up. I was in front leading & boosted in back of me, I had my windows down did not hear no1 shouting out any names or anything. I glanced to my left n just seen a group of pple gathered up. Just saying how it all went down.
So the first car in the group saw them but no one else.

miggs.03.term8r

Established Member
My cars not 100% but I'm sure your race will look the same. I'm not afraid to take a lose.
Were you, or were you not in the same parking lot as them at the same time? I just said as we parked you rolled out.
Just like your boy Miggs said. I said he was leading and you were second how would I know this if we weren't there?

So the first car in the group saw them but no one else.

I glanced to my left, that does not mean every1 looked left too. Now, if they would've yelled something, then I'm sure everyone that had their windows down would've looked left. I heard silence on the way out.

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
All bullshit aside why not just race them boostedbyv and get it over with. Win or lose who cares. Only reason they are staying on you is because you are running your mouth off to them and not racing. Just set it up already.

BoostedByV

No Fly By ZONE
Established Member
All bullshit aside why not just race them boostedbyv and get it over with. Win or lose who cares. Only reason they are staying on you is because you are running your mouth off to them and not racing. Just set it up already.

i use the key board
in person all I care is about is racing in Mexico

Nefi

Established Member
What mods does the z06 have?

Not sure, but check this out. youtu.be/IGeabVszNvg

The meet sucked. I got there early right past 10 and it looked dead, left for coffee and donuts and came back around 11 and it still looked dead. Luckily the Cobros were leaving before I decided to shoot myself.

rods&pistons03

Established Member
Boosted this is ryne .. Isams z06 does not have the bottle on it. Why do you have to lie? Why do you have to dodge races? If you're afraid to lose, man up and admit your car can't hang. If you truly think isams z06 is on the bottle then race my customer stu in his z06, it a stock displacement NA car... We will even pop the hood, we do from a dig or a roll , you choose. What do you say? I am not on this forum often, so pm me on Facebook and let's set this up.. Ball is in your court .

applecarguy

Established Member
I read through the whole thing on Facebook. I think all of it is just ridiculous. Making such a big deal about some stupid race. Everyone just needs to grow up.

Users who are viewing this thread