Seriously, what is this world coming to.

blacknight07607

Tailgating State
Established Member
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...prep-school-massacre-police-article-1.1776006

John David Ladue, 17, had made several pressure-cooker bombs and bought an assault rifle and several other guns as he prepared to wreak terror on his Waseca classmates, authorities say. The teen was obsessed with other school shooters and kept a 180-page notebook with critiques of those massacres — and plans for his own

A Minnesota teen who idolized school mass murderers planned his own reign of terror in rural Waseca, plotting to slay his entire family before bombing his high school and shooting up surviving students, authorities said.

John David LaDue, 17, had completed bombs, several firearms and ammo ready to go for the attack before he was busted Tuesday evening after a suspicious neighbor saw the teen enter a storage unit where he kept a shocking stash of deadly supplies.

Police said during a press conference Thursday that the boy "was fully prepared and ready to go" if his plan hadn't been derailed this week.

Officers learned more of his plan after reading a 180-page notebook filled with details of his plan and from other school shootings like Sandy Hook, Virginia Tech and Columbine

The unhinged teen told cops, after being busted Tuesday, that he planned to shoot his sister, mom and dad with a .22-caliber rifle before he went to a rural field and set a fire to distract cops

white99stang

Established Member
It is funny how it said he purchased a assault rifle, yeah 17 year olds can't purchase "assault rifles" and then said he planned on killing his family with the .22 rifle. Just chance for them to put Assault Rifle in the story.

ThomasL

Established Member
What the **** kind of family does this kid have that he had all these guns and was making bombs in his bedroom??? Talk about absent parents. Lock this shithead up and throw away the key.

astrodudepsu

1of72 Hater
Established Member
It is funny how it said he purchased a assault rifle, yeah 17 year olds can't purchase "assault rifles" and then said he planned on killing his family with the .22 rifle. Just chance for them to put Assault Rifle in the story.

bingo. no way he bought it legally. and if he bought it illegally, he is already a criminal.

blacknight07607

Tailgating State
Established Member

Probably didnt purchase it from his local Wal-Mart......
Can almost guarantee a 17 yr old purchased firearms illegally

blacknight07607

Tailgating State
Established Member
What the **** kind of family does this kid have that he had all these guns and was making bombs in his bedroom??? Talk about absent parents. Lock this shithead up and throw away the key.

I agree 100%
How can the family NOT see the change in behavoir with this kid or inspect his room now and then???

SVTORANGE

Established Member
This is becoming so common amongst some teens now its pretty sad - Glad the cops caught this kid before he was able to kill anyone

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
blame the depraved scum at rolling stone magazine for putting the boston marathon bomber on the cover and making him out to be some kind of sex symbol/national hero. thats the exact notoriety that these sickos want.

Last edited:

Zerohe

Bro do you even Boost?
Established Member
Christ what the hell? LMAO i was 19 at home and my mom still did sweeps through my bedroom(her house, her rules) you cant tell me these parents dont really check up on their kids to see whats really up!

blacknight07607

Tailgating State
Established Member
blame the depraved scum at rolling stone magazine for putting the boston marathon bomber on the cover and making him out to be some kind of sex symbol/national hero. thats the exact notoriety that these sickos want.

YOu know...I can agree with this.
WHen I saw that I was like.....WTF!! Are they serious!!!

Zerohe

Bro do you even Boost?
Established Member
Aspiring to be a mass murderer. Boy, that's something to be proud of.

You know! Most kids aspire to be a teacher, or an astronaut or create the next facebook or build the next cool app. It must state alot about the family if he had his sights on causing untold amounts of pain,suffering, and tragedy! Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold went out the easy way, bullets to the temple and shotgun through the upper palate. What was this kids bottom line? Kill his entire family, and then kill himself? kill everyone at school and then kill himself? Kill everyone and go to prison and get 3 hots and a cot on taxpayers dimes? kill everyone and attempt escape and be a fugitive for life? Seeing how Minnesota has abolished the death penalty for just over a century, this scum would just sit there and grimace about how he would go down in history. F*cking Lowlife

ssssnake

Established Member
Christ what the hell? LMAO i was 19 at home and my mom still did sweeps through my bedroom(her house, her rules) you cant tell me these parents dont really check up on their kids to see whats really up!

Exactly. I hear people say, "Kids need their private space, and you shouldn't invade that." BULLSHIT! My house, I can do what I want. I did random searches (as my mother did), and found some interesting things...."What is an empty six pack doing under your bed?" LOL You should have heard the explanation for that one. At least it was just a sixpack and not a cache of weapons and explosives.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
What they need to stop doing is sensationalizing these school massacres. It's now the way to notoriety for bullied or outcast kids who can't see past the hardships of high school and think this is the only way to solve their issues and be remembered.

Unfortunately, the media isn't going to stop covering these stories so the only thing to do is protect the students by being serious about arming the teachers.

Zerohe

Bro do you even Boost?
Established Member
Exactly. I hear people say, "Kids need their private space, and you shouldn't invade that." BULLSHIT! My house, I can do what I want. I did random searches (as my mother did), and found some interesting things...."What is an empty six pack doing under your bed?" LOL You should have heard the explanation for that one. At least it was just a sixpack and not a cache of weapons and explosives.

Im not gonna make it a black vs white thing, but simply put my mom did not go for that shit at all with me or my two other brothers. No GFs were allowed to stay the night, not even during the day in my room with the door shut. The time she raided my room and found several boxes of condoms and then she washed my clothes and a pack of cigarettes came out of the washer and was all crumbled up in the clothes..yeahhhh she wasnt stupid in the least bit. and its funny she would always joke about i could be some crazy kid with guns and drugs hidden in my room planning a mass murder. too many parents nowadays arent on the up and up!

blacknight07607

Tailgating State
Established Member

LOL.
I agree.
I wasnt even allowed to close my door until I moved out on my own...LOL
My house, my rules. That's what I tell my daughter (and sometimes my wife but she laughs..)

But really, the parents need a percentage of blame as well as they should have been aware of this.
If not searching him rom, just be aware of a change in behavoir in your child or whats going on with them at school or something.
Hell, this kid wanted to kill his family as well as shoot up the school.
I'm sure there were signs....

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
How in the world does a 17 year old hide a stash of bombs, guns, and ammo from his parents? Did he live on his own or something?

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
What a bitch.

Just ****ing kill yourself, why kill others?

God damn we need to go back to kicking your kids ass when they start acting up like this. Theres no ****ing way the parents have zero accountability in this.

Users who are viewing this thread