:lol:
372.gif

lmfao.gif
lmfao.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

Tonka Toy

Established Member
Why does that serve her right? Uh, I mean.....For real though, riding a BMX bike on a BMX bike track. Damn, that bitch is stupid. :rollseyes

1969Fastback

*OG Crew*
Established Member
if yo uhave seen the whole video... then you would understand how it served her right...

in the full video, they were making an RC jumping video using the BMX track, there was like 10 different cars jumping that ramp, and the girl rides through there while they were doing it, but when she was riding back, someguy was jumping the ramp hitting her...

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
1969Fastback said:
if yo uhave seen the whole video... then you would understand how it served her right...

in the full video, they were making an RC jumping video using the BMX track, there was like 10 different cars jumping that ramp, and the girl rides through there while they were doing it, but when she was riding back, someguy was jumping the ramp hitting her...

But IT'S A BMX TRACK.
Time and place for everything.

Tonka Toy

Established Member
Doesn't matter how many other cars were out there. Next time I go to the track I'm going to ride my BMX bike on the track but bitch and complain when I get run over by a car.

Users who are viewing this thread