Several Mustang Kills + 1 Altima

Camaroguy22

Slow LT1 Driver
Established Member
Well the other night I finally got my tires in and an alignment done so I headed out for some cruising. I had two passengers both weighing in at 200 lbs a piece and me, and a full tank of gas. First up was a new 2004 Altima, the one with the 260 hp v6. He kept toying with me, and at one point he was a two car lenghts back and floored it and flew past me, when he got past my car I floored it and took me a little while to catch up and pass, started at about 55 took me till 90 to pass him. Then we went from a high speed roll and it was really nasty I pulled several football fields on him and then he waved and turned off. The next was a red 5.0 with headers, full exhaust, and some other minor bolt ons according to him. We went from three or so rolls. First his front fender was at my back bumper, he floored it, when his rear bumper got a car lenght infront of my front fender I floored it, at around 50 mph, and took me to 110 or so to get my drivers door to his nose. The next roll we went from was an even 3 honk. I immediately pulled a car lenght on him then over the course of the race pulled another. We did this again and repeated the same results. Next up was a 35th anniversary 1999 GT. I wasn’t sure if he would play or not so I just went by him, got a good three car lengths ahead and stayed the same speed, all of a sudden I see his front end lift up a tad and he comes flying past me, it was kind of impressive. I floored it when he had about two car lenghts on me. It took me till 110 again to get a half car lenght on him. He next was a white 5.0 with a huge cowl hood, fire extinguisher, ton of gauges, and a saleen wing. Once again he goes flying past me, with his passengers hanging out the window flicking me off, while I was going 40 mph or so and took me yet again up to 95 mph to get equal. Then the passengers start taunting me again , I was behind him, I go into the other lane, floor it he floors it and get a good two car lengths on him from a 50 roll to 90. He pulls in a parking lot with chalk on his window that he just came from crapital. He wouldn’t tell me what he had done or what time he ran, but it was supercharged, he must not know how to drive, or is not running properly because just a full bolt on 5.0 gave me a nice run for my money. I didn’t feel bad about it at all, because his passengers were being dicks to me. I let everybody to get a convincingly large jump on me all night because I wanted to prove that I could pull the cars back in and pass. So there was no mistake as to who went first. I could have done better without the two passengers. Great night of kills, downed a good amount of stangs.

:rolling: :coolman:
Edit

First Altima has no passegers
First 5.0 had no passengers. It was a late model 5.0 around 89-92. Had those tail lights with the cover thing on them. Forget what year that is.
99 GT had no passengers
White 5.0 had two large passengers. IT was also a late model around 89-92.

Last edited:

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
For some reason it's always the passengers that talk all the shit. They need to get cars. When I had minor bolt-ons it seemed to be a drivers race between me and stock or close to LT-1's. Now they don't give me too much trouble but I never underestimate the GM 350. Good kills. Slow cars with huge cowl hoods are dumb.

Camaroguy22

Slow LT1 Driver
Established Member
Originally posted by poopnut2
For some reason it's always the passengers that talk all the shit. They need to get cars. When I had minor bolt-ons it seemed to be a drivers race between me and stock or close to LT-1's. Now they don't give me too much trouble but I never underestimate the GM 350. Good kills. Slow cars with huge cowl hoods are dumb.

You do have a good point there. Its odd that passengers usually dont have a better car to drive thats why they are riding bitch...but they still talk trash.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Passangers usually talk shit because they have nothing to loose or be embarassed about. If things don't turn out in favor of the driver of the car they are in it's no skin off their nose. Sometimes passangers can get you into hot water.

Users who are viewing this thread