Sex in an '03 Cobra?

KingKobra

Established Member
First time I did it ... probably my last... (maybe:))

Ok, let me just say, it's not easy. I'll tell you this... the seats don't recline enough and the horn will surely go off many times...

However, if you move to the passenger side, you can pull things off much easier. The suedo leather adds a nice touch. :rolling:

Oh, and the ride home, ahhhhhh, never felt better.

Perhaps a convertible might make things easier??

:beer:

Last edited:

B-O-B'03

Established Member
Originally posted by VintagePorscheG
Whats sex?

(been married 14 years)

Sex is something your wife can't stop you from having, unless she finds out where you are getting it :uh oh:

J/K Been married for 22 myself.

-Brian

i8u

Established Member
Been there done that......... Next time just get some road head and drive over a bumpy road. (speed bumps for the deep throat action)

wldcobra01

Back seat w/ fronts moved all the way forward and leaned forward aswell works:D NOT MARRIED :p hehehehe

Blades

Established Member
the thought crossed my mind.. But i love both of them too much. A lightning with a shag bedrug would be pretty pimp tho..

I actually had this discussion. She goes "no i would never wanna ruin your car".. then she made a shift knob joke of some sorts.. god i love this girl

ntechnic

Established Member
Married 14 years. Back seat, forward seats all the way forward, two BIG towels. That way only had to worry about cops. And really, after you tell a cop that you're re-enacting the night you proposed 15 years earlier, who'd have the heart to arrest us?

PS - She got a bruise on her thigh and my back hurt the next day.

lethal

Established Member
For those of you that did, please post your VIN numbers... I'm sure Ford will find a way to void your warrenty. Also, I guess you'd consider these very used cars =)

jumpincactus

Warriors come out to play
Established Member
Ha ha ha come on fellas we all know why a woman is smiling all the way to the altar. Cause she knows she has given her last B job :)

byevette

Momento Mori
Established Member
Originally posted by jumpincactus
Ha ha ha come on fellas we all know why a woman is smiling all the way to the altar. Cause she knows she has given her last B job :)

That is hilarious...or not. I am getting married June 21:rollseyes

§ilver§nake

Quiet Thunder
Established Member
Originally posted by lethal
For those of you that did, please post your VIN numbers... I'm sure Ford will find a way to void your warrenty. Also, I guess you'd consider these very used cars =)

LOL! No kidding!

Users who are viewing this thread