sexy bimmer

darby

Cheaters Inc
Established Member
No info on it but figured some of you might enjoy the look of it.... I definitely do

1304724965079.jpg

web305

Established Member
That looks nice as hell. For the guys that know alot about photography, how do you take pics like this?

Stevo151

Established Member
that Bimmer is freakin clean! i wonder what kind of editing software was used to make that pic so EPIC!!!

mustangvsix

4 point 6
Established Member
sexy bimmer indeed!

That looks nice as hell. For the guys that know alot about photography, how do you take pics like this?

as for pics, its nothing that special, take a picture, add a vignette in PS, select the area around the car and screw with the contrast, turn down the color saturation and you will get that dark, deep contrast grey area effect, best I can describe it. I can post a before and after edit on a pic I have taken, nothing real special to show the effects I speak of.

Last edited:

Stevo151

Established Member
as for pics, its nothing that special, take a picture, add a vignette in PS, select the area around the car and screw with the contrast, turn down the color saturation and you will get that dark, deep contrast grey area effect, best I can describe it. I can post a before and after edit on a pic I have taken, nothing real special to show the effects I speak of.

id like to see it if you dont mind, i wish i had photoshop...

wvmystichrome

Established Member
I saw a convertible on the road like that yesterday and it was very nice. What you posted is nothing but pure sex. I would not mind driving that car.

Users who are viewing this thread