SFPH Closed for Hurricane Frances!!!!

wyd_trkr

-
Established Member
Hey guy's , just to give you a little update, unless you all are watching the Weather Channel, South East Florida is going to be struck with a Category 5 Hurricane , packing 140 mph - with gust of 180 mph winds to hit us by midday Friday. I am closing down the Store and heading up to North Carolina to get away from this Catastrophic Deadly Hurricane, as it will hit the South East Coast were I live.

I will keep everyone updated as to when I get back and of course back online, as I am shutting the computer down tonight and taking it with me. Anyone else down here on the South East Coast of Florida better make arrangements tonight to packup and get out, as there will be major catastrohic deaths because of this hurricane. Wish me luck and talk to you guy's soon.

Good luck to all others in South Florida, as you will surely need it. My prayers are out to all who make it through the Worst Hurricane in History for South Florida, as Hurricane Charlie was just a warning as to what is coming here tomorrow!!

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Good luck and please stay safe i.e. get out of this monsters path asap. Doh...see you already have arrangements

Last edited:

wyd_trkr

-
Established Member
Originally posted by SVT ROD
Good Luck Terry. Glad to hear your gettin outta Dodge...

SVT ROD , thanks and talk to you guy's when this is over and I am back in Florida.

Xjman1

Established Member
Prayin for all of you. Man what a year, hell month, for Florida. Hope my cousin is all well out there.

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
yea anyone on the south west coast of florida, get the hell out now, this storm is HUGE!!! Man we just got nailed with chalie, now we get francis.. Both 4 and 5 catagory hurricanes! The whole state of florida is going to be torn up.. I wouldnt think about going to the carolina's just so fast.. It has a good chance of going up that way after its done with florida.. Good luck fellow floridians

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
right now, I'm in Panama City Florida, in 9200 tons of US Navy warship.. we were going to hang around for awhile, but since Francis is bearing down this way, were going to shag ass through the Panama Canal and get out of it's way..

(almost wish we were going to hit the storm though)

Oxford Snake

Established Member
I'm from Homestead and survived the mother of all hurricanes (Andrew) in 1992. I would jump ship if I were you too Terry.

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread