Shaftmasters Aluminum Mustang Driveshafts on Sale until February 28th

shaftmasters

Established Member
Hello SVT Forum Members,
We are a new sponsor on SVT though many of you may know of us.

With the Christmas/Holiday season fading in the rearview mirror and Spring rapidly approaching. We would like to extend a Discount Offer to all forum members.

From now until February 28th, 2014 we are offering a 5% Discount on any 3.5" diameter Aluminum Mustang driveshaft that we make.
This offer includes:
2005-2010 Mustang V6
2005-2010 Mustang GT
2005-2010 Mustang GT with Magnum T56 transmission
2005-2010 Mustang GT with 9" rear axle swap
2011-2014 Mustang GT
2011-2014 Mustang GT with Magnum XL T56 transmission
2011-2014 Mustang GT with 9" rear axle swap
2007-2012 Mustang GT500
2007-2012 Mustang GT500 with Magnum XL T56 transmission
2007-2012 Mustang GT500 with 9" rear axle swap

All of our GT and GT500 aluminum driveshafts for OEM 2 piece replacement are
TRUE Direct Bolt-In shafts. No adapters or pinion flanges to install or replace.

All of our 3.5" aluminum Mustang driveshafts come with Free UPS Ground shipping to the continental U.S.

Just visit this link: Ford Mustang Aluminum Driveshaft 3.5"
Pick the driveshaft for your application and enter coupon code: "welcomesvt" during checkout.

Last edited:

Brewmaster

Established Member
You are advertising a driveline for a whopping 5% discount on a Boss 302 forum but don't list the Boss with the cars the DS will fit?

shaftmasters

Established Member
You are advertising a driveline for a whopping 5% discount on a Boss 302 forum but don't list the Boss with the cars the DS will fit?
The 2011-2014 GT driveshaft will fit your Boss 302. Our Direct Bolt In Mustang driveshaft is already priced the lowest of any of the options out there. The 5% off is an added bonus.

forcefedcobra

Established Member
that's really not a bad price at all especially when you consider free shipping and add 5% discount.

I can get stuff at dealer prices and this has me thinking shaftmaster for my boss 302.

86Fbody

Established Member

Someone derped here. Do you go to a parts site and not the see 11-14 GT but not Boss and think the parts won't work?

Brewmaster

Established Member
Someone derped here. Do you go to a parts site and not the see 11-14 GT but not Boss and think the parts won't work?

Oh, I read the whole ad. I try not to assume anything, but was really trying to make the point that a 5% discount isn't very substantial.

Not sure what derped means or implies...

86Fbody

Established Member
Oh, I read the whole ad. I try not to assume anything, but was really trying to make the point that a 5% discount isn't very substantial.

Not sure what derped means or implies...

Brain fart, and 5% off a couple hundred is better than nothing, and much better then ADM.

Korbin_Dallas

Established Member
FYI, yes, if I see 11-14GT and I don't see Boss 302, then I assume it doesn't fit a Boss 302. They are very similar, but not the same. The exhaust on the Boss may have clearance issues with an aftermarket driveshaft.

forcefedcobra

Established Member
^No way!! drive shafts are the same

so are the over axle pipes so no reason they would cause clearance issues. maybe aftermarket ones but gt and boss stock are the same.

and FWIW. I ordered one of these driveshafts for my boss. should be here soon

shaftmasters

Established Member
Due to overwhelming response to our 5% discount coupon offer. Current lead time for 3.5" diameter Mustang driveshafts is 2-3 weeks.
We are building driveshafts as fast as our suppliers can ship components.

ace72ace

Egi Actum
Established Member
One thing you guys should do just before you do your install. If there's someone else you trust to test drive your Mustang, have them take a ride, and include an on ramp or 2 where you can really put your foot on the gas. Why? Because it's so hard to put into words how much better it just 'feels' once you have the new shaft. I know that my Boss feels faster, but it's not as easy describing the improvement as say and MGW upgrade.

For those of you with track apps, or you guys with Boss Mustangs, record a 1/4 or 1/8th mile time before, and then see if you are a tick faster with the upgraded driveshaft. I wish I thought of doing that before my DSS swap, but simply forgot.

Users who are viewing this thread