Shaftmasters out of stock!!!

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
Anyone know where I can get the new version of the 3.5" shaftmasters drive shaft? they are out of stock! Wanna get one quick before I throw this stock drive shaft through my floor boards.

Grabber

Yep...
Established Member
Depends on where you are located. They are based in Michigan. When I ordered mine they ran out of stock and had new inventory within about 1 week and had it delivered to me a few days after. I'd call and speak to David and get more info from him.

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
Cannot wait to have this DS! Iv spent 6 months researching and looking at results. Confident this is the best DS out there especially for the cash.

MKMotorsport

Established Member
It arrived today and it's a thing of beauty. Looks better than the dynatech one I had in the old car.

Agreed! Got mine a few days ago too, I've had it sitting on my living room floor in front of the TV, so I can stare at it :D It's purrrrrty

IMG_20160320_085115842_zpsptz063ql.jpg

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
Only complaint is the Allen head bolts. I'd rather have some 12point bolts if they would fit. Really like how the drive shaft cane with a tap to clean the holes and a little tube of thread locker. I put in a BMR UCA and mount and forgot to get threat locker. Lucky shaftmasters had my back lol.

MKMotorsport

Established Member
Only complaint is the Allen head bolts. I'd rather have some 12point bolts if they would fit. Really like how the drive shaft cane with a tap to clean the holes and a little tube of thread locker. I put in a BMR UCA and mount and forgot to get threat locker. Lucky shaftmasters had my back lol.

I bet ARP has a solution... would probably be pricey though.

Users who are viewing this thread