Shaker hood for our Cobras???

COBRASVT

Established Member
Has anyone seen one?

What are your thoughts?

I know that CDC was designing one, but that was over a year ago that they said it would be ready.

Just a thought....

1stCobra

"Get Furious"
Established Member
Have never seen one but wouldn't mind seeing what it looked like, but I would never do it...

coolguy10786

Established Member
The guy on Horse Power tv had one on his black gt. Don't remember were they said they got it from. I didn't think it looked too bad, but that doesn't mean im gonna cut up my hood for one. If you decided to get a shake, definitly ditch the cobra hood.

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Give me time to find the picture, but a friend of mine for ever ago, like 4+ years ago gave me an actual pictures, non digital, of a yellow 95 Cobra he saw at a show that had one. I know I have it somewhere, I just have to find it and scan it...

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
That didn't take as long as I thought it would. And how ironic is it that the car even had a Saleen front bumper on it and was a convertible.

shaker_hood.jpg

Not really my style...

COBRASVT

Established Member
Tabres said:
That didn't take as long as I thought it would. And how ironic is it that the car even had a Saleen front bumper on it and was a convertible.

shaker_hood.jpg

Not really my style...
Thanks for finding that. I don't like that at all. Not a Cobra hood either. Doesn't look like it comes up high enough. He must have fabbed it up himself.

I would like to at least see it on our hoods. I did a photo shop once and it looked pretty pimp...but then again, I'm a big fan of Mad Max! :D

Oh well...

4OCIUS4V

BOOST Junkie!!!!
Established Member
I've always wondered what it would be like to cut a recessed hoodscoop in the hump of the hood. No rise to it, but mold it into the hood from the front of the hump. Hard to explain.

Jeremy

Venomous Cobra

ballinn!!!
Established Member
i think in a issue of 5.0 magazine or mm&ff thier was a white 97 cobra with a 5.4 swap with an s trim, he had a cobra r hood and a 04 mach 1 shaker it looked badass it was clean and had the black stripe like the mach 1..

onebadmystic

Established Member
sry i lied it is this months mm&ff i just got it yesterday its the february issue but its not on the cover its on pg.80 the hood looks pretty cool but the rest of the car um well too much for me

Users who are viewing this thread