shaker water drain hose help!

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
Ok when you look at you your shaker scoop from the front of the car...there is a silver hole in the front right corner of the rubber gasket with a hose barb on the bottom. It looks like a water drain to me..for rain etc. What size hose is it and how does it route? Can someone please post up a pic? And on a side note anyone who has removed their shaker 460 system...id kill for a cardboard cutout template of the read amp rack...the top where it bolts to the rear deck of the car.

4v_mach1

Established Member
Ok when you look at you your shaker scoop from the front of the car...there is a silver hole in the front right corner of the rubber gasket with a hose barb on the bottom. It looks like a water drain to me..for rain etc. What size hose is it and how does it route? Can someone please post up a pic? And on a side note anyone who has removed their shaker 460 system...id kill for a cardboard cutout template of the read amp rack...the top where it bolts to the rear deck of the car.

Mine was removed for a few months when I was replacing my engine and I couldn't figure out from pictures where exactly it went so I ended up trimming the bottom a bit and taking it through the p/s reservoir bracket to the front sway bar and zip tied it in place.

2daejo9.jpg

x423jq.jpg

BrightHorse

Established Member
that's routed correctly. As for the diameter, Im not sure. you can always check with ford or just measure the piece coming off the drain. Im guessing maybe 3/8"

Users who are viewing this thread