Share your cobra road trip stories

01yellercobra

Established Member
Nothing too exciting from me. I like to go up to California Speedway for the quarter mile. Coming back the next morning from my last trip I ended up next to a bright orange Gallardo. After messing with him a couple minutes he drops a couple gears and leaves me like I was going backwards. A couple miles later I see a yellow Z06 jump on the freeway. So I fall in behind him and we end up catching up to the Gallardo. It turns out the Gallardo tracked down another Lambo. They were throwing revs at each other, but the traffic never cleared for them to run. That would have been cool to see. Instead I ended up cruising with two Lambos and a Z06 from Fontana down to San Diego. And they gave me the thumbs up as we all got off the the freeway.

Janstang reminded me of the first race I had in my car. I had just bought it and took it home to Arizona to show it off a little. Going up the main street to get back to my parents I ended up behind an anniversary SS. After messing around a little bit he finally jumped on it and so did I. I took it up to third gear and let out. The funny part is my mom drove up to her house after I got there with a big smile on her face. She told me nice race. She was pulling out of the grocery store just in time to hear me take off after the Camaro.

Users who are viewing this thread